DNC moment of silence interrupted by BLM

They love to make everything about them. They are like spoiled teenagers begging for attention.

They love to make everything about them. They are like spoiled teenagers begging for attention.
Begging for a bat to the legs more like..the DNC was literally like the worlds biggest convention of people in need of a beat down. A beat down convention if you will.

Lol they really make you guys mad don't they?
This was just a few people, not the whole movement, but it's incredibly disrespectful, dude, and considering it's one of too many anecdotes tied into the wider movement's pathological disrespect for the lives and passionate causes of others, while they so insistently demand on respect for "black lives", perhaps you can understand why the hypocrisy is upsetting so many.

Nevertheless, as far as I know, the RNC didn't have a moment of silence for all those wrongfully slain by the police, unless I missed it, so their perch isn't quite as high as they might realize.

Thats because they are scum...im sure you have things that make you angry too, no?

Oh I'm in full agreement. I just don't think it's productive to smear a group that you are opposed to with insults like 'they look smelly' and the like, it hurts your brand when you lower to their level and appears emotional, butt hurt and angry. Especially when there are more than enough arguments can be made that are well reasoned and factual.

Jesus fucking Christ.....

GettyImages-583551178-640x480.jpg

I can smell the self righteous, radical, indignation coming off of them and hear them thinking "I'm a hero and revolutionary".

Just fucking shoot me.

And everyone bitches when Trump has these clowns physically removed from his rallies.

I can smell the self righteous, radical, indignation coming off of them and hear them thinking "I'm a hero and revolutionary".

I don't know what's worse.

White people wearing BLM t-shirts or white hippies with dreadlocks.

EXTERMINATE THEM ALL.

Lol they really make you guys mad don't they?
Well, it has become apparent that the group (or at least the more hateful parts of the group) are here to cause chaos and split people up. I feel that there will be more segregation that will happen because of the more radical parts of BLM than would have been without them....but maybe that is the goal? I don't know..

Well, it has become apparent that the group (or at least the more hateful parts of the group) are here to cause chaos and split people up. I feel that there will be more segregation that will happen because of the more radical parts of BLM than would have been without them....but maybe that is the goal? I don't know..

Well I'm seeing just as much chaos from the other side as well. The gentleman above you posted 'EXTERMINATE THEM ALL'.

I don't sympathize with this group and I find their behavior repulsive, but I see hate and divisiveness from the other side as well.

I think it's counterproductive to lower ourselves to their level.

They dont often realize their hypocrisy.

BLM is a hate group but the liberals don't have the balls to call them out as such. Especially since all the big liberals--Obama, Clinton, Sanders--have already endorsed them. Truly disgusting group.

Liberals / 95% of their "media" have been stoking the racial flames just for this... they don't show up to vote if obama is not on the ticket.

Manipulating them into voting.

Well I'm seeing just as much chaos from the other side as well. The gentleman above you posted 'EXTERMINATE THEM ALL'.

I don't sympathize with this group and I find their behavior repulsive, but I see hate and divisiveness from the other side as well.

I think it's counterproductive to lower ourselves to their level.
I highly agree!

The cultural pendulum doesn't swing on its own, it needs momentum, not gentle nudges. I was just replying to the comment asking why BLM bothers me. However, that doesn't mean the opposite radicals are not just as guilty.

Why is that white guy standing in the row in front of the black guy? Didn't they tell him to take his "rightful place" behind them.

They're retarded.

Also, all the fake smiles and BS talk in the world can't hide the too large segment of the left that is becoming racist and nasty.

BLM, the Westboro of the Left.

Except with actual mass violence and societal interruption. So I guess about 1000x worse. Come to think of it, BLM is more like ISIS-lite.

Last edited:
Back