DNC moment of silence interrupted by BLM

TheFirstEMP

Overdone and dry!
Platinum Member
Reaction score
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hants-Black-Lives-Matter.html#article-3713851

A moment's silence for slain police officers was interrupted by chants of 'Black Lives Matter' during the Democratic convention.

Dallas Sheriff Lupe Valdez was on stage paying a stirring tribute to the five officers who were gunned down in her city on July 7.

The veteran officer then asked the crowd to remember all of the cops who had fallen in the line of duty with a quiet moment of reflection.

She said: 'Please help me to honor ALL of America's fallen officers with a moment of silence.'

Then members of the crowd shouted the controversial slogan, and it was heard all around Philadelphia's Wells Fargo Center.

Classy.

adding credibility to their cause one moron at a time

The only thing that's surprising is that they had a moment of silence for the popo at the DNC in the first place. Also surprising they got a cop to lead it for them....I don't think Hilldawg is gonna be too popular with the boys in blue come election time.

BLM is a hate group but the liberals don't have the balls to call them out as such. Especially since all the big liberals--Obama, Clinton, Sanders--have already endorsed them. Truly disgusting group.

The only thing that's surprising is that they had a moment of silence for the popo at the DNC in the first place. Also surprising they got a cop to lead it for them....I don't think Hilldawg is gonna be too popular with the boys in blue come election time.

She's going to get DiBlasio'ed at the polls.

PX13081224NYPD-Off_3153907b.jpg

Black Lives Murder is much more appropriate in this context

And literally no one should be surprised.

Well I still dont like Hillary and im not real impressed with the DNCs behavior as of late but ... I do think for the most part the dems have the better platform . I could do without the refugees and the gun control but I think working on health care, raising wages and prison reform is a good idea.

Jesus fucking Christ.....

GettyImages-583551178-640x480.jpg

I can smell the self righteous, radical, indignation coming off of them and hear them thinking "I'm a hero and revolutionary".

I can smell the self righteous, radical, indignation coming off of them and hear them thinking "I'm a hero and revolutionary".

arent they supposed to be standing in the back? they were already told once

Lol, racists at a democrat party rally...were they wearing hoods this time???

arent they supposed to be standing in the back? they were already told once
Yeah, they just do as they're told.... self loathing sycophants. When doing something as vile as interrupting a memorial, they probably want whitey in front to take the blame, that seems to be a recurring theme among BLM.

I can smell that dude's body odor from Canada. The one on the far left.

1 out of 5 in that photo wearing a BLM shirts...is actually black.

Of course the mainstream media isn't reporting this

Lol, well I can see why they're so self-loathing. What an ugly group of pathetic losers. I'd be self-loathing if I looked like they do, too.

Back