DNC Leaked Emails Thread v2: #DNCleaks #NothingToSeeHere

Oh, wikileaks. Your timing is impeccable!
smiley20heart_zpskdqtap9j.gif

Maybe this is where I am different. I actually stopped watching college football for going on 10 years now, because of the corruption, and BCS system.

While I think your position holds merit on the responsibility of the public to be well informed on a individual level, I think it is a BS argument on a group level, if the results are obviously showing that most people don't have time, or have too much apathy to educate themselves.

How much time does it take? They have years to do this. They have no interest in doing this.

Listen, this is a political forum. How many people on here do you think really go out and engage the political process? How many truly volunteer their time to support the political outcomes we debate here day in and day out?

Is it because they don't have an interest in politics? Of course not. Is it because they truly have no free time? Of course not.

If the public chooses to be apathetic to the details of their political environment, that is not the fault of the political parties. They do not hide these details. If the public chooses to be apathetic it is because it does not matter to them. And because it does not matter to them, you can be confident that they'll line up 4 years later to vote for their "team".

Maybe this is where I am different. I actually stopped watching college football for going on 10 years now, because of the corruption, and BCS system.
Uh what? The BCS was 10x better than what we had before.

By underlying candidates and affiliations do you mean the potential appointees that even the President doesn't have time to vet?

No, just the general candidates in your specific elections. Your local council person, mayor, state rep., congress person and presidential candidate. Maybe a dozen people but you've months to do it. Plus it's only 2 parties and that's far easier to look into.

Legalized corruption, legalized bribery.

It is forever one of the great mysteries in this world to me, that every person in this country doesn't realize that campaign finance, and lobbying are the root of our problems.

Nothing can be done, or fixed, until we fix these two issues.

Seriously, are americans that numb?

And there is why Obama is so silent on this. He has his hands in the shit too. If he was really trading appointments for donations, he should be impeached.
So basically we are uncovering that the politicians are actually politicians?

No, just the general candidates in your specific elections. Your local council person, mayor, state rep., congress person and presidential candidate. Maybe a dozen people but you've months to do it. Plus it's only 2 parties and that's far easier to look into.

Thanks.

As to your other recent post itt, local campaigning takes place outside where I work. You know, the sign-holding and waving at cars kind. Since I go by them on my walks it's a great opportunity to engage. One guy I really like and have considered standing out there with him and waving some. Then I wonder who actually gives a shit and how does waving at cars get you elected. Then I think that he sucked me in. But I'm a pedestrian and the foot-traffic is minimal.

This is why democracy isn't all it's cracked up to be. I like representative government with caveats in place (eg the Bill of Rights). For it to work though we need a watchdog media. In my lifetime I'd say that my trust there has deteriorated and I think it's the MSM's fault more than mine. I say that because when I studied journalism the rules of integrity taught to me seem abided by less and less.

https://www.rt.com/usa/353631-wikileaks-hacked-dnc-voicemails/

Wikileaks releases hacked DNC voicemails

On the third day of the Democratic National Convention, when President Barack Obama and vice presidential nominee Tim Kaine are scheduled to speak, WIkileaks has released hacked voicemails from top Democratic officials.
The new material from the pro-transparency publisher includes 29 phone calls, totaling about 14 minutes. Many of them are complaints directed at the Democratic National Committee.

Wikileaks founder Julian Assange warned CNN there would be "a lot more material" to come, following the publishing of hacked Democratic National Committee internal emails this past Friday.

The first one is especially damming. Just listen to the manipulation.
https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/fileid/336/155

As an outsider in all this I just want to remind you that whether Hillary wins or Trump wins, you guys, the average Americans lose either way.

You are essentially arguing with your friends over if you would rather be punched in the dick, or get a shovel up your ass.

This stuff doesn't affect either campaign in the slightest, and it is a welcome distraction, that way neither one has to actually make your country better.
I think Hillary is terrible. Trump I have my concerns about his character. I do like some things he says. I do think it's possible that he could be a good president though.

No president can save us by himself though. We've decayed as a society so much.

How much time does it take? They have years to do this. They have no interest in doing this.

Listen, this is a political forum. How many people on here do you think really go out and engage the political process? How many truly volunteer their time to support the political outcomes we debate here day in and day out?

Is it because they don't have an interest in politics? Of course not. Is it because they truly have no free time? Of course not.

If the public chooses to be apathetic to the details of their political environment, that is not the fault of the political parties. They do not hide these details. If the public chooses to be apathetic it is because it does not matter to them. And because it does not matter to them, you can be confident that they'll line up 4 years later to vote for their "team".

I will give you my favorite line from the movie Remember the Titans in response.........

"Attitude reflects leadership"

Although in this case, it would be more apt to say "Apathy reflects leadership"

Most people I talk to that don't care about politics, don't care because they think it is a dog and pony show, that will make no difference if they engage in it what-so-ever.

Funny enough, this DNC e-mail leak, basically proves their point.

Uh what? The BCS was 10x better than what we had before.

And the only reason we didn't have a college playoff, and still don't have an 8 team playoff system, is because the NCAA is completely corrupt, and is ran like a business.

My list for most corrupt sports organizations goes:

1) IOC
2) FIFA
3) NCAA

And the only reason we didn't have a college playoff, and still don't have an 8 team playoff system, is because the NCAA is completely corrupt, and is ran like a business.

My list for most corrupt sports organizations goes:

1) IOC
2) FIFA
3) NCAA
The NCAA has absolutely nothing to do with the BCS or the CFP. Those are the systems that every single school and conference agreed to play under (multiple times) with a specific trophy they agreed to play for.

As entertaining as this shit is (and it is oh so entertaining), how much does this stuff really matter in the real world? The internet may be going berserk, but then again if the internet reflected the actual world, Ron Paul would have been the republican nominee of yesteryear and Bernie Sanders would be the current nominee of today.

Wouldn't surprise me if they were the rightful nominees given the rampant election fraud.

The NCAA has absolutely nothing to do with the BCS or the CFP. Those are the systems that every single school and conference agreed to play under (multiple times) with a specific trophy they agreed to play for.

The NCAA has nothing to do with the bowl system, and how it pays out to schools?

o-really-pl-ffffff

So you believe that Hillary really only deleted personal emails? Then there is no national security risk if the emails are released

Naw dawg, it's just dick pics of her running mate lmao

Back