DNC Leaked Emails Thread v2: #DNCleaks #NothingToSeeHere

1469656518266.png
Whatsup bro? Did my post upset you?

Legalized corruption, legalized bribery.

It is forever one of the great mysteries in this world to me, that every person in this country doesn't realize that campaign finance, and lobbying are the root of our problems.

Nothing can be done, or fixed, until we fix these two issues.
It's one thing when a candidate is bought out by Wall Street. I hate it with every bone in my body but at least that's selling out to something in America.

Hillary sold out to foreign interests. That's treasonous.

He's asking for assistance from two of our countries rivals Russia and China against his opponent in the US presidential race. If you don't see the issue with this then I don't know what to tell you. These are countries who have spied and hacked us several times in the past. Comrade Drumpf is a traitor to our country and should be expelled from the race.

You don;t see what caused this issue in the first place as the problem?

Hillary knowing being careless with classified information and then trying to delete a shit ton of it to cover her ass.

Anyway...he is asking for their help in a criminal manner

1469655508402.jpg

Signed Bill Clinton

US is good enough allies with China to have them as their most valuable trade partner, something Obama wants to expand upon -- trusts China enough to own 1.4 trillion of US debt

but its over the line if they or any country provide transparency into the manipulation of electoral and funding practices within the DNC?

I would be more sympathetic if the documents were altered -- but right now i am more concerned that a forigen country or entity is more willing to reveal truths to the american people than the american party that is running for POTUS

We do release that type of information but Putin controls what information is allowed into the country--not as tightly as the Chinese because he's not that good at it--but he has news sources that publish unflattering material labeled as "extremists" and shut down.

Luckily they can't do that in the US yet.

We are seeing this happen right before our eyes.

The 3 largest media sites are not covering the content of the email leaks. They have framed the whole thing has a security breach issue, and are addressing the hacking itself, not the content of the emails. This is exactly how Putin would spin the narrative if we did the same to him.

I don't care about the Democrats at all, that's true. I'm registered (R).

And I said I think conspiring against Sanders was a bad decision. But I've said plenty of times before that the DNC isn't a government entity, they're not obligated to give Sanders a fair shake. They don't even have to have a public primary if they don't want one. I think it was dumb to bias their process against Sanders though.

What I mostly said is that the practice of looking at your most loyal/active supporters when it comes time to appoint people to positions is as old as U.S. politics itself. Every time a new executive comes in, they fill all of the appointed positions with loyalists. This isn't new/surprising. The turnover is fairly normal.

Fair enough, but you are making a legal argument, not a political one.

I would love to hear either party come out and tell the truth, which is that they are both private country clubs, and are private organizations not beholden by law to act in the public interest, or in a fair or transparent manor.

Just in case you haven't seen it:

I bet he'll answer questions about Hillary and the email leaks.
Fuck me. I wanna like this but I can't figure out what the he'll how to read reddit. It makes me feel sorta aidsy

I'm totally unfamiliar with the internal rules or legalities. What's the DNC response to the accusation?

They terminated the DNC chair. Technically what the DNC did was in a grey area. Individuals have donation limits, but the DNC is not an individual.

It clearly violates the intent of the laws governing donation limits to individual candidates, but it is very grey as to whether this violates the law.

Where I think this more clearly violated the law was with DNC coordinating with a PAC. Of course we no longer live in a nation of laws, so what does that matter.

It's one thing when a candidate is bought out by Wall Street. I hate it with every bone in my body but at least that's selling out to something in America.

Hillary sold out to foreign interests. That's treasonous.

I think I disagree with this. Wall Street left America a long time ago.

Not to make excuses for treason by any means, but Wall Street doesn't act in this countries interests anymore then Putin does.

They terminated the DNC chair. Technically what the DNC did was in a grey area. Individuals have donation limits, but the DNC is not an individual.

It clearly violates the intent of the laws governing donation limits to individual candidates, but it is very grey as to whether this violates the law.

Where I think this more clearly violated the law was with DNC coordinating with a PAC. Of course we no longer live in a nation of laws, so what does that matter.

Is it state or federal government that has jurisdiction?

So you believe that Hillary really only deleted personal emails? Then there is no national security risk if the emails are released
So you think its appropriate for someone running for potus (Trump) to get "help" from our countries enemies thru illegal means (hacking) to help him win the presidency?

So you think its appropriate for someone running for potus (Trump) to get "help" from our countries enemies thru illegal means (hacking) to help him win the presidency?

What's illegal about it? The emails were deleted. If anyone has the emails, they were already obtained a long time ago. i.e. there's nothing to "hack"

Fair enough, but you are making a legal argument, not a political one.

I would love to hear either party come out and tell the truth, which is that they are both private country clubs, and are private organizations not beholden by law to act in the public interest, or in a fair or transparent manor.

I'm specifically making a political argument. Politically, this is how things get done. This is the unpopular part of being politically successful. The part the public pretends isn't happening until it hurts their preferred candidate instead of the other guy.

Neither party needs to come out and tell the truth, so to speak, because neither party hides this simple truth from the public. The public chooses not to process it because they want to believe otherwise.

Again, maybe I'm more pragmatic on this because of my personal experience. Once you sit in the rooms where decision get made (and I never even came close to the rooms with real power), you understand it for what it is and you understand what it takes to succeed.

I have no shame in admitting that I'm not cut out for that business. It's far more ruthless and morally ambiguous than I am capable of being on a regular basis. But it's not like the people are corrupt or morally bereft either. It's a game, a competition, and so long as you don't break the big rules then everything's fair game. Those people play to win all of the time.

Is it state or federal government that has jurisdiction?

For the transferring money, I would imagine it is under both state and Federal jurisdiction.

For the coordinating with a PAC, I believe that would be Federal.

Educated guesses at both however.

Last edited:
I'm specifically making a political argument. Politically, this is how things get done. This is the unpopular part of being politically successful. The part the public pretends isn't happening until it hurts their preferred candidate instead of the other guy.

Neither party needs to come out and tell the truth, so to speak, because neither party hides this simple truth from the public. The public chooses not to process it because they want to believe otherwise.

Again, maybe I'm more pragmatic on this because of my personal experience. Once you sit in the rooms where decision get made (and I never even came close to the rooms with real power), you understand it for what it is and you understand what it takes to succeed.

I have no shame in admitting that I'm not cut out for that business. It's far more ruthless and morally ambiguous than I am capable of being on a regular basis. But it's not like the people are corrupt or morally bereft either. It's a game, a competition, and so long as you don't break the big rules then everything's fair game. Those people play to win all of the time.

I think where we disagree, is in the idea that the public chooses to remain ignorant of this.

That is a carefully crafted facade by both parties and the media that they are of, and for the people. That they represent some kind of democratic process, and view the people as anything other then sheep to be led around by their nose.

This facade is disintegrating in front of many people's eyes, and the results of which is why I have taken to saying the RNC and DNC are singing their death song right now.

The facade is disappearing, and so is their legitimacy. The Emperor's are wearing no clothes.

Fuck me. I wanna like this but I can't figure out what the he'll how to read reddit. It makes me feel sorta aidsy
I hate Reddit's format.

Right now most of his answers are pretty boring. I did find a few of them interesting but it's taking longer to answer than expected. Somewhere in the neighborhood of ~50,000+ people are viewing the thread at the moment though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back