Opinion Diversity

Thats what happens when you have Diversity without Equity and Inclusion.

You cant just send a African American/Latinx kid from an impoverished family to Harvard for the sake of Diversity.
It needs to come with proper funding, additional learning resources, and loan forgiveness to catch up to level out with White Americans
Aren't you from Queens? If so how can you group everyone into "white americans"? Queens is filled with poor as fuck white people.

It's a small percentage of the country I get it. But I'm poor white trash from Brooklyn and whenever people say "white people" I can't helped but get irked for a second before I remember they ain't really talking about me.

Aren't you from Queens? If so how can you group everyone into "white americans"? Queens is filled with poor as fuck white people.

It's a small percentage of the country I get it. But I'm poor white trash from Brooklyn and whenever people say "white people" I can't helped but get irked for a second before I remember they ain't really talking about me.

Queens is actually pretty affluent. The people act ghetto regardless of class and how nice their surrondings look. It's a culture thing no quantity of money would change(Trump cough Trump).

Also white people in Queens tend to have a second identity besides "white" because they tend to be 2nd or 3rd generation Americans and have immigrant relatives. In HS we had more the Polish, German, Croatians, Greeks,Italians(which included a black guy) etc shit like that as opposed to "the white people". Almost all the white parents were immigrants or children of immigrants. But it's my understanding the rest of the country is quite different.

Yeah, probably not invited. And deliberate because while those might be the current stats of white male population in the military, that will be on a steady decline from here on out. The Corporate pandering (and this military pandering) isn't going on because of where the labor and customer market is now, but because it's where it's going to be. And they want to be "early adopters". Those 57% and 82% stats or whatever they are are certainly not going to last long.

Anti-family and anti-natalist attitudes have never been pushed harder than right now. Someone was sharing the other day a piece about "recommending to have an affair as it raises your self-esteem". Just ridiculously perverted and asinine. Places like Reddit are scary for how much they hate the nuclear family and how much they push attitudes totally destructive for long-term relationships and raising kids at all, let alone with an sort of values. It's rather obvious how the population will be controlled and what those making up any shortfall will look like.

And it will be a self-feeding cycle because the more cheap labor (for low to middle class) available, the more people will continue to not afford having children and/or face increasingly draconian work demands that over-delay family ambitions and get timed out.

us-population-grew-in-2021-slowest-rate-since-founding-of-the-nation-figure-1.jpg

Kearney-et-al.Figure-1.v2.desktop.png
Of I remember correctly rich middle and high educated people get less children and not poor people. Where did you get this conclusion?

A good example of diversity gone wrong is having Kamala Harris as your VP. She truly doesnt know anything about anything but yet finds herself in a position of major power because she checks all the boxes when it comes to skin color , ethnic background and gender.

Yes. And I seriously doubt that “funding” had anything to do with her being retarded.

What the "I" in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion looks like in practice.

They're so "inclusionary" as to not cause or remind anyone of systemic oppression that it must exclude anything or anyone that reminds them of that, even the banning of white people.

So how far into the thread did all the left-wingers all admit they had no clue that 'Diversity' = 'Fewer/No White People' ???

Because, starting from the time they are little kids, they are pressured by their parents to be ahead of the curve in academics.

Yep, black parents should take a leaf out of their book if they want their kids to have a better quality of life.

It's a white liberal term for Latino/lLatina, a word that almost nobody in that actual community wants anything to do with, and a retarded term in itself since Latin is already a gender neutral term.
True, if Latino/Latina is offensive to white liberals just wait until they learn the word for black in Spanish.

Why do Asians not need all that help?
Shhh you aren't supposed to bring up Asians as it ruins the narrative that only whites can succeed in America because of systemic stuff...oh yeah and now they are white adjacent. My kiddos are half white half Japanese guess they are screwed.

Last edited:
Why are white men the laziest workers when it comes to physical labor? But then there is this myth that white blue collar workers are hard working people but they only hang onto their jobs because of the good ol boy network.

If you gave a supervisor a choice between a Mexican work crew and a Redneck work crew the supervisor will always prefer the Mexican Work crew because he knows the rednecks will be lazy, complaining, calling in and generally taking short cuts all day.

Thats why diversity is important.

Because, starting from the time they are little kids, they are pressured by their parents to be ahead of the curve in academics.
I don't think a kid should be punished because their parents actually give a shit and want to be involved in their life, and see them succeed.

I don't care about diversity.

I care about quality.

I don't care if groups are over represented or under represented.

I believe 70 or 80% of the NBA is black. So, black men are over represented. And white men, Latin men and Asian men are under represented.

I don't care about that, because I care about quality.

Black people are only 10% of the American population. But if only 10% of the NBA would be black, then the NBA would be at a far lower level.

Where does the strange idea come from that every group has exact the same qualities?

I think different groups have different qualities.

I think diversity lowers the level of society, by putting the wrong people at the wrong places.

This thread probably gets moved, because apparently you can not say the truth anymore in the "free" West.

Diversity is a much better way if all things are equal. I personally believe in equal opportunity. That's where the line is drawn for me. I also believe in trying to help the underprivileged obviwesley as they will need a little more support

slave owners felt the same way, no need for a diverse slave population, just use blacks. and of course if it’s paid work, just use white folks.

best man for the job, right?

Thats what happens when you have Diversity without Equity and Inclusion.

You cant just send a African American/Latinx kid from an impoverished family to Harvard for the sake of Diversity.
It needs to come with proper funding, additional learning resources, and loan forgiveness to catch up to level out with White Americans

This is one of the first rational things I've read by you. Well done!

What the "I" in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion looks like in practice.

They're so "inclusionary" as to not cause or remind anyone of systemic oppression that it must exclude anything or anyone that reminds them of that, even the banning of white people.

Wtf???? Rediculous lol

Why are white men the laziest workers when it comes to physical labor? But then there is this myth that white blue collar workers are hard working people but they only hang onto their jobs because of the good ol boy network.

If you gave a supervisor a choice between a Mexican work crew and a Redneck work crew the supervisor will always prefer the Mexican Work crew because he knows the rednecks will be lazy, complaining, calling in and generally taking short cuts all day.

Thats why diversity is important.

Blanket statements are always nice...

Diversity works. The best for the most part are being hired. If you think the best were being hired before, you are sadly mistaken. Ever hear the term, it not what you know, but who you know? That saying was rampant, now it’s just a level playing field.

Really? All Asians? I know plenty of asians that had crap parents, why should they be lumped in with the rest?

Back