Opinion Diversity

Diversity works. The best for the most part are being hired. If you think the best were being hired before, you are sadly mistaken. Ever hear the term, it not what you know, but who you know? That saying was rampant, now it’s just a level playing field.

Eugenics works as well. So does racial profiling.

Ends don't justify the means... using race, gender, religion, age, etc. to decide who needs help and who doesn't is lazy -- and really no different than race, gender, etc. to decide who to search in the airport..

Why are white men the laziest workers when it comes to physical labor? But then there is this myth that white blue collar workers are hard working people but they only hang onto their jobs because of the good ol boy network.

If you gave a supervisor a choice between a Mexican work crew and a Redneck work crew the supervisor will always prefer the Mexican Work crew because he knows the rednecks will be lazy, complaining, calling in and generally taking short cuts all day.
I've never found this to be true. I worked for contractors for years and years and I never saw any magical work ethic or effort from any particular race. We actually used to get more complaints about the mexicans pretending to not understand english when being asked to do something than anything else I can think of.

Wtf???? Rediculous lol

Here's more, and the gaslighting leftists on this forum are completely blind and deaf to this.

"Too many white people here"

Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. The end goal is Equity (forcing equal outcomes through open discrimination against whites) and they use Inclusion (excluding anything offensive, as we can see being white is enough to get them kicked out) and Diversity (woke political officers in charge of propaganda) to achieve it.

What the "I" in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion looks like in practice.

They're so "inclusionary" as to not cause or remind anyone of systemic oppression that it must exclude anything or anyone that reminds them of that, even the banning of white people.

Replace "white" with any other racial term, and listen to that again.

Amazing.

Here's more, and the gaslighting leftists on this forum are completely blind and deaf to this.

"Too many white people here"

Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. The end goal is Equity (forcing equal outcomes through open discrimination against whites) and they use Inclusion (excluding anything offensive, as we can see being white is enough to get them kicked out) and Diversity (woke political officers in charge of propaganda) to achieve it.

Not saying the last video wasn't provoked but yeah. This stuff is not MLKs dream....unbelievable.. noone is brought together under these circumstances.

Diversity of thought is more important than diversity of background. So you can have an equal mix of men and women in a business unit, with enough black, asian, middle eastern backgrounds to represent the population. But if they all were educated at similar schools and have the same political leanings and general socio-economic backgrounds they'll all probably think the same.

This is especially pointless if you're talking about a team who needs to design a bridge, I'm yet to be convinced that having an equal number of cock and balls and tits and vaginas in the team would help said bridge stay up.

Diversity of thought is more important than diversity of background. So you can have an equal mix of men and women in a business unit, with enough black, asian, middle eastern backgrounds to represent the population. But if they all were educated at similar schools and have the same political leanings and general socio-economic backgrounds they'll all probably think the same.

This is especially pointless if you're talking about a team who needs to design a bridge, I'm yet to be convinced that having an equal number of cock and balls and tits and vaginas in the team would help said bridge stay up.

Diversity of background is fine to... just don't make assumptions about background based on genetic traits. If you do that you're doing the EXACT same thing police do when they profile black men.

Diversity of background is fine to... just don't make assumptions about background based on genetic traits. If you're black it doesn't mean you were born poor in a broken family with your dad in jail, and being Asian doesn't mean your well-off, with a great family who's supported you. Those are just stereotypes.

Completely agree with you, that's why judging people based on overall stats is silly, you need to take everyone on their merits (or even not judge at all)

Creating a level playing field for all would be good and the issue here is class. A poor white kids has little chance of joining the 'old boys network' ..
The only privilege in America is economic. All the middle America "white trash" in the trailer parks have far less chance to make it than pretty much all PoC outside those in inner city ghettos. In that case the privilege is equal.

This idea that skin color is a privilege of any consequence is a diversion created by the middle class PoC liberals to seek special treatment when in reality the puppet masters are the ruling class elites that don't want the truth about economic privilege and a class war to erupt.

Really? All Asians? I know plenty of asians that had crap parents, why should they be lumped in with the rest?

No. Not all Asians.
But a disproportionately high enough number that causes places like Harvard to treat Asians differently.

Why are white men the laziest workers when it comes to physical labor? But then there is this myth that white blue collar workers are hard working people but they only hang onto their jobs because of the good ol boy network.

If you gave a supervisor a choice between a Mexican work crew and a Redneck work crew the supervisor will always prefer the Mexican Work crew because he knows the rednecks will be lazy, complaining, calling in and generally taking short cuts all day.

Thats why diversity is important.

Why do you make out the average white worker is a redneck?

What the "I" in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion looks like in practice.

They're so "inclusionary" as to not cause or remind anyone of systemic oppression that it must exclude anything or anyone that reminds them of that, even the banning of white people.

<Huh2>

Wow. I had no idea it was this bad.

Thats why diversity is important.
Is there some study you are going to cite or is this just your own personal racist rant based off your sheltered and pathetic life?

No. Not all Asians.
But a disproportionately high enough number that causes places like Harvard to treat Asians differently.

Exactly and that's what is called racial profiling, which is considered racist and evil in every other context.

Why do we accept it a moral truth that a black man shouldn't be more scrutinized by police just because black men in his city commit crime at a higher rate, yet we don't apply this same moral truth to how Asians are treated when they apply to Harvard?

The fact that Asians as a group achieve at a higher rate has absolutely no bearing on any INDIVIDUAL Asian person applying for school, as that could be true for them or it could not be.

I have Asian friend who was abandoned (or kidnapped) as a baby and sent to poor-white-trash home in the US, where they were abused to the point where they had to run away at 14yo and live on the street. Why in the fuck would we make it harder for that person to go to Harvard if by some miracle they had the grades to qualify?

Last edited:
Is there some study you are going to cite or is this just your own personal racist rant based off your sheltered and pathetic life?
It’s true they are lazy as fuck. If you ever got your hands dirty doing manual labor then you would know this is true. Thats life experience you wouldn’t understand since you come from wealth and privilege.

It’s true they are lazy as fuck. If you ever got your hands dirty doing manual labor then you would know this is true. Thats life experience you wouldn’t understand since you come from wealth and privilege.

So we are supposed to believe a lazy, racist piece of shit like you has real world experience on any topic?

<Dany07>

Why do I get the feeling If I said " insert different colour/ ethnicity " I'd have some pretty yellow on my account.

Good job for being a sherdog example of those fools on tictok.

Back