• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Diversity is Strength!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those eye colors on the left didn't exist in modern humans until about 6,000 - 13,000 years ago. The eyecolors on the right have existed in modern humans from day one. Besides the people with the eyes one the right are the most genetically diverse people on the planet and it's not even close.
Oh look, our daily dose of antiwhite bigotry!

Genetic diversity comes with time and because modern humans have been occupying Africa(East Africa especially) longer than anywhere else Africans have more genetic diversity than anyone else. also Take into account that everyone on the planet outside Africa is a descendant of a very small group of hunter gatherers (maybe 300) that left Africa 60-80 thousand years ago when the entire modern human population of Africa at the time was at least 10,000. That is a very small population base to populate the rest of the planet. As a result their tended to be a much larger amount of inbreeding among non Africans than Africans.

For example there there is evidence of a huge level of inbreeding among blonde populations because blondes are descended from a very small population base. As a result blonde populations tend to have more genetic disorders than non blonde populations. European Jews are also descended from a very small population base.
Take this black superiority bullshit elsewhere.

Oh look, our daily dose of antiwhite bigotry!
It's not Anti white bigotry, modern humans only had brown eyes until 6,000- 13,000 years ago. Blonde hair didn't appear in modern humans until about 11,000 years ago. Non melanin skin didn't appear in modern humans until the last Ice Age and even then it didn't become dominant until thousands of years later.

It's possible, like I said, it's nowhere near my bailiwick.
If you could break down, I'd be interested in learning about it.

He's right about Africa on a molecular level but that doesn't necessarily show in phenotypic expression. Contemporary Africans are as genetically distinct from the first anatomically modern humans who migrated out of the continent as Europeans are, but those are just charts of global haplogroup dispersion so there's not a ton to read from at all based on that alone. Y-DNA and MtDNA are useful for research purposes in genealogy and tracing historical migration patterns due to their persistence and lack of recombination over numerous generations but still quite limited as it accounts for such a small overall percentage of a person's genome.

Europeans developed light skin due to their geographical location and climatic environment where low light levels would favor paler skin. It's predominantly due to the SNP variations of the genes SLC45A2 [rs16891982 (G;G)] and SLC24A5 [rs1426654 (A;A)] that swept the continent and led to the depigmentation of us little modern Euros. The latter alone accounts for up to 38% of the skin color difference between modern Europeans and Sub-Saharan Africans.

It's not Anti white bigotry, modern humans only had brown eyes until 6,000- 13,000 years ago. Blonde hair didn't appear in modern humans until about 11,000 years ago. Non melanin skin didn't appear in modern humans until the last Ice Age and even then it didn't become dominant until thousands of years later.
Keep justifying your bigotry. Black is not superior... Did you people not learn anything from the mistakes of whites? Apparently not..

He's right about Africa on a molecular level but that doesn't necessarily show in phenotypic expression. Contemporary Africans are as genetically distinct from the first anatomically modern humans who migrated out of the continent as Europeans are, but those are just charts of global haplogroup dispersion so there's not a ton to read from at all based on that alone. Y-DNA and MtDNA are useful for research purposes in genealogy and tracing historical migration patterns due to their persistence and lack of recombination over numerous generations but still quite limited as it accounts for such a small overall percentage of a person's genome.

Europeans developed light skin due to their geographical location and climatic environment where low light levels would favor paler skin. It's predominantly due to the SNP variations of the genes SLC45A2 [rs16891982 (G;G)] and SLC24A5 [rs1426654 (A;A)] that swept the continent and led to the depigmentation of us little modern Euros. The latter alone accounts for up to 38% of the skin color difference between modern Europeans and Sub-Saharan Africans.
Thanks for the info. Like I stated before, I am not savvy enough about the topic to really weigh in, I don't want to make a fool of myself, so, I'll take you guys' word for it.
It doesn't strike me as a subject that lends itself to the crash course approach.

Keep justifying your bigotry. Black is not superior... Did you people not learn anything from the mistakes of whites? Apparently not..
Not in any way claiming that black is superior, I was just explaining how modern humans evolved their hair, skin and eye colors. Also how inbreeding played a role in the prevalence of certain physical features like for example blonde hair.

Thanks for the info. Like I stated before, I am not savvy enough about the topic to really weigh in, I don't want to make a fool of myself, so, I'll take you guys' word for it.
It doesn't strike me as a subject that lends itself to the crash course approach.

I'm a bio-chem student lol. It doesn't lend itself to crash coursing but I've used this and myself as an example before to demonstrate the aforementioned. There are a plethora of gene variants at work which make geographic populations distinct (as well as in-group variation), however these are known as AIMs or ancestry informative markers which allow you to determine "what" a particular person is very quickly.

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2015/04/how-europeans-evolved-white-skin

The modern humans who came out of Africa to originally settle Europe about 40,000 years are presumed to have had dark skin, which is advantageous in sunny latitudes. And the new data confirm that about 8500 years ago, early hunter-gatherers in Spain, Luxembourg, and Hungary also had darker skin: They lacked versions of two genes—SLC24A5 and SLC45A2—that lead to depigmentation and, therefore, pale skin in Europeans today.

But in the far north—where low light levels would favor pale skin—the team found a different picture in hunter-gatherers: Seven people from the 7700-year-old Motala archaeological site in southern Sweden had both light skin gene variants of SLC24A5 and SLC45A2. They also had a third gene, HERC2/OCA2, which causes blue eyes and may also contribute to light skin and blond hair. Thus ancient hunter-gatherers of the far north were already pale and blue-eyed, but those of central and southern Europe had darker skin.

Last edited:
I'm a bio-chem student lol. It doesn't lend itself to crash coursing but I've used this and myself as an example before to demonstrate the aforementioned. There are a plethora of gene variants at work which make geographic populations distinct (as well as in-group variation), however these are known as AIMs or ancestry informative markers which allow you to determine "what" a particular person is very quickly.

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2015/04/how-europeans-evolved-white-skin

The modern humans who came out of Africa to originally settle Europe about 40,000 years are presumed to have had dark skin, which is advantageous in sunny latitudes. And the new data confirm that about 8500 years ago, early hunter-gatherers in Spain, Luxembourg, and Hungary also had darker skin: They lacked versions of two genes—SLC24A5 and SLC45A2—that lead to depigmentation and, therefore, pale skin in Europeans today.

But in the far north—where low light levels would favor pale skin—the team found a different picture in hunter-gatherers: Seven people from the 7700-year-old Motala archaeological site in southern Sweden had both light skin gene variants of SLC24A5 and SLC45A2. They also had a third gene, HERC2/OCA2, which causes blue eyes and may also contribute to light skin and blond hair. Thus ancient hunter-gatherers of the far north were already pale and blue-eyed, but those of central and southern Europe had darker skin.
I am really gonna blow his mind and tell him who the Aryan's really are and where is the best place to find them today. Iran, Northern India and Afghanistan and not the Nordic countries.

I am really gonna blow his mind and tell him who the Aryan's really are and where is the best place to find them today. Iran, Northern India and Afghanistan and not the Nordic countries.

Yea, white boys are babies on the global population block but it doesn't mean we're "inferior" and I don't think that's what you were intending.

Yea, white boys are babies on the global population block but it doesn't mean we're "inferior" and I don't think that's what you were intending.
No of course not, it's just that people have this absurd idea that Aryan's are tall, white skinned with blonde hair and blue eyes.

No of course not, it's just that people have this absurd idea that Aryan's are tall, white skinned with blonde hair and blue eyes.

It would be more accurate to say Nordic people are although not all of us are necessarily tall. :p The features are just simply most common in modern day Scandinavians although there's plenty who have neither blonde hair nor light eyes either but that goes for the majority of Europeans, i.e. 'white people' in general. There's nothing wrong with dark hair and eyes (or skin, eh?). "Aryan" is just a silly association for it all around.

This racial stuff gets exhausting though, tbh. Human genetic variation is incredibly interesting, but that isn't really what the deal is over 95% of the time.

<Prem973>

As you can see everyone, Canadian progressives can not be reasoned with and are one of the most prized progressive drones. So obedient and resilient. They will never let the truth get in the way of progress and are forever hell bent on ruining everything.

I've started to notice that the truth makes them bitter and more determined.

What a horrifying experiment on the human mind.
Has it ever occured to you that maybe you are a massive hypocrite?
You know nothing at all about me or my political views, but because I poke fun at you I must be, and I quote, "a prized progressive drone" who is apparently "hell-bent on ruining everything".

Sorry man, you sound like the one who is brainwashed. Not to mention a fucking drama queen.

You know nothing at all about me or my political views, but because I poke fun at you I must be, and I quote, "a prized progressive drone" who is apparently "hell-bent on ruining everything".

Sorry man, you sound like the one who is brainwashed. Not to mention a fucking drama queen.

Are you sure you're not the enemy of the people?

You think this is the first time I've seen you go full progress? You support the progressive agenda in Canada and attack anyone that doesn't just like all the other Canadian progs.

I'm brainwashed for being against mass immigration, multiculturalism, open borders, white guilt/privilege, the idea that Canada has no culture or identity, feminism, LGBT insanity, BLM, ANTIFA, the spread of Islam and banning guns?

I'm the drama queen? Not the drama teacher and his progressive vanguard?

Absolute Canadian progressive delusion.

Those eye colors on the left didn't exist in modern humans until about 6,000 - 13,000 years ago. The eyecolors on the right have existed in modern humans from day one. Besides the people with the eyes one the right are the most genetically diverse people on the planet and it's not even close.

Someone's jealous.

Genetic diversity comes with time and because modern humans have been occupying Africa(East Africa especially) longer than anywhere else Africans have more genetic diversity than anyone else. also Take into account that everyone on the planet outside Africa is a descendant of a very small group of hunter gatherers (maybe 300) that left Africa 60-80 thousand years ago when the entire modern human population of Africa at the time was at least 10,000. That is a very small population base to populate the rest of the planet. As a result their tended to be a much larger amount of inbreeding among non Africans than Africans.

For example there there is evidence of a huge level of inbreeding among blonde populations because blondes are descended from a very small population base. As a result blonde populations tend to have more genetic disorders than non blonde populations. European Jews are also descended from a very small population base.

So inbreeding leads to higher median IQs? Interesting...

You think this is the first time I've seen you go full progress? You support the progressive agenda in Canada and attack anyone that doesn't just like all the other Canadian progs.

I'm brainwashed for being against mass immigration, multiculturalism, open borders, white guilt/privilege, the idea that Canada has no culture or identity, feminism, LGBT insanity, BLM, ANTIFA, the spread of Islam and banning guns?

I'm the drama queen? Not the drama teacher and his progressive vanguard?

Absolute Canadian progressive delusion.
I'm flattered, really, but try this one on for size.

Fuck Justin Trudeau and fuck his bullshit agenda. He is completely full of shit and a phony douchebag compulsive liar.

I do believe in some of the things you hate, but I have my own reasons to support diversity and social justice.

I think Canada is a great country, and I, for one, welcome these new Canadians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back