Disney is dying

“Boxing is dying” narrative has been around forever but let’s be real MMA is so much better

donald-trump-nope.gif

Its not. They own too much non disney related shit.

Its like saying Facebook is dying because Facebook proper is dyng. They have IG.
MatPat did a video about that a few months ago. The conclusion of his video was that Disney is NOT in the movie business. Rather, they are in the Intellectual Property business.

Grab an IP and then put it on everything from movies to cereal to bandaids

who cares? DIsney is mediocre entertainment for little kids,

Not going to lie. This is like Target gay section. I know it is there and I walk past it. I don't consume any Disney products or have any attachments to it. I think it is because my parents weren't into it so I wasn't into it as a kid.

I know there are Disney adult females. I just see it as a red flag when they let me know that is their thing.

I was at Disney in November last year. It's all a money scam. They dont really have maps anymore. They want you to use the app, which runs badly, but you need it for the fast lanes. So, that means you're using your phone a lot. Luckily, I brought a charger. Get this, I found 2 outlets in the whole park, with one of them being pointed out by a cast member, asking me to hide it cuz guests arent allowed to use it. They wanted me to buy charged battery.

Not surprising to be spending excess money, but the other thing was the cast members werent as jolly as they were years ago. Plus, I kept going to the Beauty & Beast area to find Gaston and have some banter, but he never showed.

AND They have this TRON ride that was going to make it all better, but it was closed most of the day. If it was open, you gotta do some other type of way to get on it that was irregular.

It was a lousy visit. Alcohol wouldve helped, but Magic Kingdom, where the birthday date girl wanted to go, doesnt serve alcohol.

MatPat did a video about that a few months ago. The conclusion of his video was that Disney is NOT in the movie business. Rather, they are in the Intellectual Property business.

Grab an IP and then put it on everything from movies to cereal to bandaids
- They oiwn too many IP, their old shows, Marvel.
I dont care about Star Wars, but Disney can stay afloat only on Spider-Man alone if they want.

I was at Disney in November last year. It's all a money scam. They dont really have maps anymore. They want you to use the app, which runs badly, but you need it for the fast lanes. So, that means you're using your phone a lot. Luckily, I brought a charger. Get this, I found 2 outlets in the whole park, with one of them being pointed out by a cast member, asking me to hide it cuz guests arent allowed to use it. They wanted me to buy charged battery.

Not surprising to be spending excess money, but the other thing was the cast members werent as jolly as they were years ago. Plus, I kept going to the Beauty & Beast area to find Gaston and have some banter, but he never showed.

AND They have this TRON ride that was going to make it all better, but it was closed most of the day. If it was open, you gotta do some other type of way to get on it that was irregular.

It was a lousy visit. Alcohol wouldve helped, but Magic Kingdom, where the birthday date girl wanted to go, doesnt serve alcohol.
Fvck Disney <DisgustingHHH>

But I will still watch it for free bork1}

Sad thing is, they're still doubling down.

Silver Surfer will be a woman in the new Fantastic Four movie.
I know right, I want realism in my metallic skinned Alien super hero. In real life he is clearly a male, how dare they alter history like that. Just wokeism.

Not going to lie. This is like Target gay section. I know it is there and I walk past it. I don't consume any Disney products or have any attachments to it. I think it is because my parents weren't into it so I wasn't into it as a kid.

I know there are Disney adult females. I just see it as a red flag when they let me know that is their thing.
Disney owns ESPN so technically you do, and its only a matter of time before Disney wokeism bleeds into Espn like the cancer it is.

According to the Media Distributor Gauge, The Walt Disney Company was most-watched in April, claiming 11.5% of total TV viewing time across Disney+, Hulu and ABC. However, the most-watched individual platform for April was YouTube, which secured 9.6% of total viewing.

Yeah, stupid Disney with their women and homosexuals and disabled people and coloreds. We all know those people are culturally bankrupt and make no meaningful contribution to art or artistic interpretation. We know who REALLY deserves to be at the center of creativity and keep Disney alive!

Was it mediocre? I grew up loving Disney movies. My kids growing up were indifferent towards their films and would rather watch something else.
there are like 4 or 5 actually good disney movies. Robin Hood is the only top-tier,

Yeah, stupid Disney with their women and homosexuals and disabled people and coloreds. We all know those people are culturally bankrupt and make no meaningful contribution to art or artistic interpretation. We know who REALLY deserves to be at the center of creativity and keep Disney alive!
There’s nothing wrong with inclusion. Just not at the expense of merit based hiring. Disney doesn’t give af about minorities or underrepresented groups. It’s all about money for them.
Back in the day Disneys first black artist was hired because he was amazing and creative, not because he was black

Back