Discussion: Is there solid evidence that a fight has ever been fixed in the UFC?

the whole time rashad was losing the exchange, chuck could have finished him anytime he wanted but didnt, why?

then mysteriously rashad gets a ko.

the time wasnt written down beforehand, they had to wait until rashad touched chucks chin because otherwise it wouldn be believeable. chuck then flops on his side facing the crowd to notify " it is done"

chuck got the e ec job and rashad became a contender.

fight was fixed.
2edz0v5_jpg.gif

Have there ever been any fixed fights in the UFC? IMO, yes.

Any evidence? None at all.

Same goes for Pride, so don't start with that 'every other Pride fight was a work' nonsense.

Supposedly Mark Hall took Don Frye to court over non-payment over this match for the "fall".

This is the USA, so nothing strange here. How could Women in the USA ever get ahead if not for the US judicial system giving their double thumbs up for storing the sperm that they drain from a Presidents cock for future use in a US court of law?

Gangs in the USA have won law suites against Business owners after repeatedly robbing them in the same way, leading to the store owner setting a trap, and losing EVERYTHING in court.

The business owner that went on vacation and put a Lion into the basement where the Gang had been breaking in goes to prison when one of the cancers is mauled to death by the Lion, and the surviving gang members are rewarded financially with the now ex-business owners life savings.

In any DECENT moral country, these ghetto trash would be hung from the neck in a police van, and driven around the entire city attempting to entice the thug loving trash to come out in protest, and use the technological advancement in weaponry to reduce the population of the urban areas to a manageable level.

I dont know if fixed is the right terminology, but most Bob Sapp fights are questionable at best. My guess is he is a guy who gets a huge paycheck and hates getting hit so he taps early.
Its very very easy to tell what is happening in his fights. Were his fights with hoost fixed? no but the ref was so crooked,he made it alot easier for sapp to win by letting him get away with contant fouls. The less said about his fight with Kimo,the better.

Just watch the whole clip...

Or don't.. I am sure it would be much more reasonable to use a 2-second animated gif to allege fight fixing, then watch it in context and see it was just an old, shop worn fighter making an ill-fated attempted at a leg lock...

I am not a Shmrock fan, but the fight goes on for some time, and Ken manages to grab the ankle and almost secure the hold.. he is KO'ed later in the round...
The whole fight is two minutes... I know shammy has about the least fight iq of anyone so you never know with him... I remember watching it live like wtf, but can' seem to find the whole fight anywhere today

2lasbiu.jpg

No, Shamrock was just that bad. Plain and simple. He was good during the hay day but the sport blew by him.

The thing is gentleman if we really saw some blatant fight fixing/corrupt referees who clearly have an agenda in the UFC,it would turn us all off to the sport. I dont think they would do it. If they did,then youd never see Conor put in potentially embarassing situations like he faced,with Nate Diaz.Yes people hate Conor and Ronda because they make the most money so reap the most benefit with how many rules they can bend and break OUTSIDE of the cage. Inside, they cant do it for them. Conor beat Nate but he barely beat Nate. No one will ever fake a 5 round fight,these people arent pro wrestlers,and Nate comes from the school of "aint no bitch" which he values over money. You cant even approach a dude like that with a fix...hed go on the internet in 5 seconds, "ay dawg they paid me 10 mil to lie down for conor,fuck that shit homie"

This is the USA, so nothing strange here. How could Women in the USA ever get ahead if not for the US judicial system giving their double thumbs up for storing the sperm that they drain from a Presidents cock for future use in a US court of law?

Gangs in the USA have won law suites against Business owners after repeatedly robbing them in the same way, leading to the store owner setting a trap, and losing EVERYTHING in court.

The business owner that went on vacation and put a Lion into the basement where the Gang had been breaking in goes to prison when one of the cancers is mauled to death by the Lion, and the surviving gang members are rewarded financially with the now ex-business owners life savings.

In any DECENT moral country, these ghetto trash would be hung from the neck in a police van, and driven around the entire city attempting to entice the thug loving trash to come out in protest, and use the technological advancement in weaponry to reduce the population of the urban areas to a manageable level.

That's a rather incredible story, is that actually true and if so was this recent? Maybe i should do a Google search on that.

No, Shamrock was just that bad. Plain and simple. He was good during the hay day but the sport blew by him.

When i look at how fast and instinctively sharp he was in Pancrase im amazed at how he even participates even today.....the guy has been fighting for 20 years.

This is the exact thead to go there.
nah, i likes me account just the way it is.

i'd be willing to bet you could guess, though. the performance was just that uncharacteristically off.

nah

Not really any reward to motivate it vs the risk.

They were so focused on legitimizing the sport for so many years

IT's funny everyone is so sure Shammy vs Rich wasn't a fix when Shamrock was known to be involved in fixed fights.

I'm not saying for sure but you can't rule out the possiblilty

The whole fight is two minutes... I know shammy has about the least fight iq of anyone so you never know with him... I remember watching it live like wtf, but can' seem to find the whole fight anywhere today
Yeah.. not a good fight at all... and your spot on re:Shamrock fight IQ... the funny thing is that the only meaningful offense that Ken had in that fight was immediately after his flop... there is an interview with Franklin where he says he was confused on what Ken was trying to do, and then Shamrock suddenly went for his ankle.. later in the fight, Ken pretty much gives up... he gets caught and turtles...

I sent you a message in conversations with a link to the fight.. I think it will violate the Forum TOS if I post it..

yeah you can see why that fight would get attention for a possible fix, it is an odd reaction he's having there. but shammy was already fading badly at that point and ace was a force to be reckoned with, so doubt they would have considered it necessary. I think ken just had a spazz-out moment there, maybe changed his mind mid TD attempt or something.

it does look awfully strange though, he looks like he's actually trying to lose his footing.

IT's funny everyone is so sure Shammy vs Rich wasn't a fix when Shamrock was known to be involved in fixed fights.

I'm not saying for sure but you can't rule out the possiblilty
Im totally aware of the shit he pulled in bellator etc...but this? i think he just fouled it up,old man style. I mean it aint like he was gonna beat Rich anyway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back