Disabled Russian fan meets Fedor

Some good jokes in this thread.

But honestly this made me tear up.

I don't mean this as a joke, but Fedor is such a motherfucking boss he is a king in Russia, FFS what fighters in America have little crippled girls recognizing them in public after watching all of their fights and getting all starstruck and shit.

Amazing.

Do not know how to embed but GOAT of meeting disabled children.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aIAD6o8Ko4

Fedor always was and always will be GOAT

I really thought it was going to be a joke thread.... then suddenly.... a wild Feels-oid appeared.

Always refreshing to read threads like these on here vs the ones claiming champions are scared etc etc

War Fedor.

Fedor's daughter is 16-17? She's due for an early evaluation. Anyone has any picks?

Wow. How can anyone root against this guy.

True GOAT both in and outside the ring.

damn thats cool, i remember when anderson did something like this for a fan in the hospital and everyone was crying including the doctor - great piece as well

Fedor's daughter is 16-17? She's due for an early evaluation. Anyone has any picks?

hansenlol.jpg

Fedor doesn't walk in the park, the park walks around Fedor.

Love that guy.

What's that "thingy" on the girls right shoulder? Looks like a conjoined twin?

To be fair, 16 is the legal age of consent in Russia, and in fact in most places in the developed world. The US' laws on a lot of these things are ridiculous.

Can join the army and shoot people in the face but god forbid you try fucking a girl, smoing a cigarette or having a beer!

Back