Disabled Russian fan meets Fedor

Even John Cena can do that and he's not even a fighter.

thought that was a poster for his next fight...another hand picked can to crush....the guy is a joke....

{jk ....:)}

Dear kind Russian hero from the old fairy-tales, please save us from the Ronda Rousey era of MMA

Now where is that guy who said Fedor was evil ?

Jones: crashes car with strange women in the back, crashes SUV and hits a pregnant lady and flees the scene

Fedor: takes pic with disabled woman while out walking in the park with his daughter

Took that right out of my mouth! :eek::icon_chee

I've never been a huge Fedor fan, but have always respected him as a fighter.

What i've found over time however is how amazing he seems to be as a person. Quiet, sincere, determined, etc. He's that rare breed of person that only speaks when he has something of substance to say, impressive. This site is riddled with Conor and Ronda type verbal spewing, endlessly "promoting" for self gain. This is something special that sets Fedor apart from all others.

"Beware the fury of a patient man"-John Dryden.

Great read and it's always great to see people use their fame like that.

People dragging the whole MMA GOAT thing into it kind of cheapens it though.

This story doesn't surprise me. It's how I always thought Fedor to be..

What a beautiful story, it really is great that he used his fame to improve someone's day like that.

Stupid dust in my eyes..

Awesome story about the GOAT, but...

the woman doesn't know how to use a phone to take a pic, but she can type this and post it to facebook?

Great read and it's always great to see people use their fame like that.

People dragging the whole MMA GOAT thing into it kind of cheapens it though.

Agreed. Has nothing to do with it. But has a lot to do with making it easy to root for Fedor.

He's gonna put the next guy he fights in a wheelchair, so he's probably just practicing.

Back