Disabled Russian fan meets Fedor

Took that right out of my mouth! :eek::icon_chee

I'm sure even Fedor, when he was younger, had his moments of bad judgement. Jones lives in a totally different place, surrounded by people that could pose problems. Fedor lives a very clean lifestyle. He loves his wife and kids. And that's all he does. he doesn't party, doesn't do drugs, aside from the occasional vodka shot.

John Cena has done it more than anybody in history. That doesn't take away from this, though.

28853C0900000578-0-image-m-12_1431290970068.jpg

Hitler was such a nice guy:)

Posing with 2 random kids:)

I'm sure even Fedor, when he was younger, had his moments of bad judgement. Jones lives in a totally different place, surrounded by people that could pose problems. Fedor lives a very clean lifestyle. He loves his wife and kids. And that's all he does. he doesn't party, doesn't do drugs, aside from the occasional vodka shot.

I don't know.

Alexander hinted that Fedor isn't as good as people think Alex isn't and he isn't as bad as people think he is.

I think that Fedor's autobiography would kick as*.

We know nothing about his personal life.

Amazing that he can keep it as misterious.

I don't know.

Alexander hinted that Fedor isn't as good as people think Alex isn't and he isn't as bad as people think he is.

I think that Fedor's autobiography would kick as*.

We know nothing about his personal life.

Amazing that he can keep it as misterious.

Isn't Alex in prison for brutally raping some girl? That's pretty bad to me. haha

Fedor has always presented himself as a genuine and honest human. Sadly most of the current UFC mega stars have failed to follow in his foot steps.

Joe Rogan would be right if he claimed Fedor as the mythical creature greatest Human in history.

Back