Media Dillon Danis thinks he could whoop Jorge and Jake Paul in the same night

Dillon isn't even the best at the sport he has trained his whole life for and he acts like he is the uncrowned champ of MMA. Schtick or not, he sounds like a doofus.

Last edited:
So sick of these people trying to make a name for themselves by acting like complete douchebags and being as ridiculous as possible

I would like to see more fighting and less talking.

danis looks like he could be a legit prospect someday.

I would like to see if he could grapplefuck Jorge though

Wouldn’t think so. Couldn’t do better than Maia, and Maia’s BJJ is better suited for MMA.

Jorge would sleep you. But after Danis woke up he'd handle Paul with a concussion

Danis' own student thinks guys like Danis are just jock sniffers who run from a fight. It's hard to take him seriously at all.

God can they just all lose and we never hear from any of these douchebags again?

Logan Paul has more combat experience and better conditioning than anyone he's fought, he might have his hands full before Jorge khtfo

I'd honestly put money on Jake Paul beating him in a pure striking match.

I googled that jake Paul and hes has those rosey circles on his cheeks almost painted on like an old vintage creepy doll.

that being said it’s hard to beat Jorge and a weird looking dude up consecutively.

You people are bored as fuck discussing everything he posts
He is a legit nobody, if Khabib didn’t jump his ass he wouldn’t exist

I hate Dillion Danis…………….But let's be REAL HERE! HE JUST BLEW UP WITH THIS YOUTUBER CALLING HIM OUT MAKING HIM WAY MORE FAMOUS THAN BELLASNNORE! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ THIS KID IS A GENIUS!

"RESPECT"!

Logan Paul has more combat experience and better conditioning than anyone he's fought, he might have his hands full before Jorge khtfo

Yep, Logan Paul is a legimately better athlete than Dillon Danis.

Jake Shields was a better fighter than Jorge Split Decision Loss Masvidal has ever been.

At his peak, for sure. Now? Eh, Masvidal would demolish him. But Jake's peak was a decade ago, so no shame in that.

Danis is like yo i'll smash on Jorge, tap out Askren, smoke Khabib. They are all chumps and I'm the best.

But you hold up cause I'm fighting Kegan Gennrich next.

giphy.gif

He should've just stopped with Paul or included his brother also.

Back