GueseGuy

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

Danis next champ at 170

Danis bless
giphy.gif

I'd like to see Dilly D against Jake Paul in an mma fight tbh, it'd be jokes

Where's ole Jake Shields when ya need him?

The guy's 2-0 in Bellator. Who gives a fuck what he thinks or claims he's going to do.
Come back in a few years when you've had 15+ fights and then start mouthing off. He's only fighting once a year too and he's already 26.

He fights once a year. He's irrelevant and isn't taking MMA seriously.

Lol imagine Jorge bumped into him and gave him a 3 piece cause of this

Please don’t post any news about the Paul brothers on this forum. Those two are a cancer on society

Is Jake Paul different than Logan Paul?

I can't keep up with this shit.

So, are we paying attention to every fighter that is NOT in the UFC, not even a contender on his own org?

I would like to see more fighting and less talking.

danis looks like he could be a legit prospect someday.

I would like to see if he could grapplefuck Jorge though

He's seemingly picking 2 pretty significant levels of challenge there. I'm sure he'd love to fight a youtube star for money. Jorge murders Danis in pretty short order, but the positive note about calling him out is he has no actual chance to have to fight him.

The guy's 2-0 in Bellator. Who gives a fuck what he thinks or claims he's going to do.
Come back in a few years when you've had 15+ fights and then start mouthing off. He's only fighting once a year too and he's already 26.
come back when he's 39

I actually think Jake Paul would beat Dillon Danis in a boxing match. MMA would be another story though. The outcome would depend on which stage they compete on imo

Back