News Dillon Danis on Khabib Nurmagomedov in UFC 229 brawl: 'He didn't touch me at all'

Damn, Danis went to the ground harder than BJ Penn after club nobody put him down. He was out for a couple of seconds at least before getting back up.

Dude's 0-2 in street fights. Damn.

He certainly packs a bigger punch than khabib. Khabibs strike on danis did nothing so he proceeded to panic run.

I thought this dude hype died when he got koed in a strip club?

Khabib punched him in the cheek

Smash.gif

1586192.jpg

Dildo lying like his mentor

Khabib cucked the entire team that night
Where's the next bit where Danis charges him down and Khabib retreats?

khabibs a bully. his team attacked conmeg in the ring after the fight. He bullied artem. what fighter condones this.

For those who somehow couldn't see it from the other angle, here's a better look at why Khabib appeared to move back

Clearly he's being dragged away

You mean when Khabib was surrounded and dragged away by about a dozens of security guard ?
There wasn't a single bodyguard or security man until he backed up into the crowd, he jumped and missed, Danis charged, Khabib backed off and was swarmed and protected.

There wasn't a single bodyguard or security man until he backed up into the crowd, he jumped and missed, Danis charged, Khabib backed off and was swarmed and protected.

Lol, whatever helps you sleep at night...

Nobody has a more annoying face in Mma than Dillion. He looks like a greasy bee stung douchebag.

Guessing you missed the bit where Khabib hits him in the face with the follow up pic of a red cheek

Bellator prospect Dillon Danis says the infamous UFC 229 brawl did not go down the way everyone thinks.

After UFC lightweight champion Khabib Nurmagomedov submitted Danis’ teammate, Conor McGregor, in the fourth round of the October 2018 title fight, he jumped the cage and incited a brawl.

The person Nurmagomedov went after was Danis, when he leaped into the air to attack him. But Danis said that Nurmagomedov didn’t even touch him, as the two were quickly separated.

Speaking to “The Schmo,” in an interview released Wednesday, Danis gave his version of how it went down.

“No, he didn’t connect,” Danis said. “You know what’s funny, when he jumped over the thing, and he had his feet and his arms up, so like, he didn’t really know what he was going to hit me with. So I was like, am I going to get kicked right now or punched? I kind of just blocked then I hit him with a right hand, and then I remember him coming forward, and I was uppercutting him, and then he was just trying to run away, and I was trying to grab his head.

“It was just a whole mayhem and then everybody was getting punched, and cops were going all over the place, and … he didn’t touch me at all. I remember hitting him with a good amount of shots, and then I just remember him trying to pull away and run away from me, and I was trying to cup his head and uppercut him. But it was mayhem. Everything happened so fast.”

Danis is set to make his third appearance for Bellator on Jan. 25 against Kegan Gennrich at Bellator 238 in a 175-pound catchweight bout. Danis is currently in Las Vegas to help McGregor prepare for next week’s UFC 246 headlining bout vs. Donald Cerrone, which takes place Jan. 18 at T-Mobile Arena.

so who gave him a swollen eye and concussion?

"Yeah, man, shit got crazy. These guys started throwing, I started throwing.’ One of his eyes was swollen. He was just like, ‘Yeah, man, I think they gave me a concussion"

https://www.joe.co.uk/sport/brian-ortega-savage-dillon-danis-nightclub-ufc-229-melee-203591

Gotta love Conor fans/Khabib haters. You could show them a picture of Santa and they would still find a way to persuade themselves and you that it's Chewbaca. I find it fascinating.

He certainly packs a bigger punch than khabib. Khabibs strike on danis did nothing so he proceeded to panic run.

Khabib was tired after beating Danis' boss up. He also being grabbed rushed by about 30 people. In that club, no one was rushing Danis, they were all rushing to his aid.

Club dude was obviously a B level fighter. Danis is used to fighting C lists in the cage, so no wonder he wasn't ready for club dudes heat. KAPOW!

Gotta love Conor fans/Khabib haters. You could show them a picture of Santa and they would still find a way to persuade themselves and you that it's Chewbaca. I find it fascinating.

Santa, Chewbaca, and a Conor victory over Khabib are all imaginary.

his words are on level of a barking monkey. who cares when monkey yells

Attachments

• tenor (8).gif
    tenor (8).gif
    589.1 KB · Views: 0

tenor.gif

Lol its true, he hit khabib witt uppercuts and the Russian runned away.

But Khabib hit him first with a punch

Khabib punched him in the cheek

Smash.gif

1586192.jpg

Dildo lying like his mentor

Khabib cucked the entire team that night

End thread

Still got blasted by a guy who just fought

Fuck this :eek::eek::eek: and what a gay name he has

Back