News Dillon Danis on Khabib Nurmagomedov in UFC 229 brawl: 'He didn't touch me at all'

Dana should just setup Khabib vs Danis and get it over with, they could easily sell that fight and kill Dildos career.

Khabib punched him in the cheek

Smash.gif

1586192.jpg

Dildo lying like his mentor

Khabib cucked the entire team that night
Bro, you're doing the Lord's work

You are just being difficult for the sake of being difficult. I don't have a time stamp on a gif, you can scroll up and watch it. Stop trolling.
I watched and he definitely did not run lol

This was a small piece of his own virtual reality.
Danis is even more delusional like Conrad.
It must be some kind of the brain damage or something like that.

Kabob fleeing like a crounching Dobby when Danis is about to connect. I shit in audience.

Kebabdanis.jpg

dobbydanis.jpg

Last edited:

Damn, Danis went to the ground harder than BJ Penn after club nobody put him down. He was out for a couple of seconds at least before getting back up.

Dude's 0-2 in street fights. Damn.

Khabib punched him in the cheek

Smash.gif

1586192.jpg

Dildo lying like his mentor

Khabib cucked the entire team that night

Im glad you posted this because I was remembering a pic of a mark on his face and now I don’t have to look for it haha

I'm sure you were concussed when Brian ortega saw you in a club after, then he got one of his friends to make sure you got home safe.
Well any concussion sure as hell wasn't caused by khabib but he could have got it from the blows to the back of his head for khabibs cowardly rats

Did you never watch the video of khabib diving on danis and getting whooped before running the embrace of a strong security guard? Scroll up and you can see it with your own eyes.
Penis obviously did get hit on the right side of his face with a hammer fist right...its clear in the video. He didnt connect while swinging at khabib and the guard pulled khabib away by the waist. U make it seem like khabib was running, just like penis does, but it clear the security guy grabbed him and pulled him away. Khabib was trying to turn back to penis and get to him. He wouldnt have leaped the cage and attacked him at all if he was scared like u say. The security guy was likely 200 so pulling a 155 guy away is like pulling a kid away to him. There were 2 guys pulling him away. He put his hands up to defend because he was tied up by the security guy. When someone goes out of their way to attack a guy, after beating up another guy for 20 min it doesnt exactly seem like they were at all afraid of it. Khabib didnt have a mark on him, a penis has girl like striking.

Back