News Dillon Danis on Khabib Nurmagomedov in UFC 229 brawl: 'He didn't touch me at all'

Danis was seriously concussed from the first punch Khabib hit him with, not surprising he doesn't remember much of how it went down.

Khabib punched him in the cheek

Smash.gif

1586192.jpg

Dildo lying like his mentor

Khabib cucked the entire team that night
If thats what you consider a strike...It looks more like buzz lightyear trying to fly in toy story.

"falling in style"

Penis obviously did get hit on the right side of his face with a hammer fist right...its clear in the video. He didnt connect while swinging at khabib and the guard pulled khabib away by the waist. U make it seem like khabib was running, just like penis does, but it clear the security guy grabbed him and pulled him away. Khabib was trying to turn back to penis and get to him. He wouldnt have leaped the cage and attacked him at all if he was scared like u say. The security guy was likely 200 so pulling a 155 guy away is like pulling a kid away to him. There were 2 guys pulling him away. He put his hands up to defend because he was tied up by the security guy. When someone goes out of their way to attack a guy, after beating up another guy for 20 min it doesnt exactly seem like they were at all afraid of it. Khabib didnt have a mark on him, a penis has girl like striking.
Khabib ran, a block of text won't change it.

Haha the red face doesn't lie for Dillon Danis. Khabib beat up the whole team.

Khabib ran, a block of text won't change it.
If saying that makes u feel better about mctappers loss good for you. Why would the best 155er in the world run from a guy w 2 pro fights? I'm sure growing up where he did, and fighting his whole life kinda made him not scared of any man. I can plainly see one security guys arm around khabibs waist pulling him to the left, as he tried to turn around and face the guy that he attacked...he attacked because he was scared of him..yeah ok

If saying that makes u feel better about mctappers loss good for you. Why would the best 155er in the world run from a guy w 2 pro fights? I'm sure growing up where he did, and fighting his whole life kinda made him not scared of any man. I can plainly see one security guys arm around khabibs waist pulling him to the left, as he tried to turn around and face the guy that he attacked...he attacked because he was scared of him..yeah ok
Stop taking the fact that khabib ran as a personal insult. You are soft

Stop taking the fact that khabib ran as a personal insult. You are soft
I dont take it as an insult at all. I just saw it how it was, not how Dillon penis saw it. I saw the huge red mark on his face, saw the right hammer fist from khabib land in the video clearly and yet danis lies and said he never touched him. He obviously lies and people who look for excuses to talk crap about khabib believe his lies and tell bs things that they have no way of knowing. I call it like I see it on fighters like them or not. If I dont like a fighter, I dont just talk shit with no evidence or evidence to the contrary on video.

I dont take it as an insult at all. I just saw it how it was, not how Dillon penis saw it. I saw the huge red mark on his face, saw the right hammer fist from khabib land in the video clearly and yet danis lies and said he never touched him. He obviously lies and people who look for excuses to talk crap about khabib believe his lies and tell bs things that they have no way of knowing. I call it like I see it on fighters like them or not. If I dont like a fighter, I dont just talk shit with no evidence or evidence to the contrary on video.
"I call it like I see it"
Khabib is a bully that charged out of the cage at a spectator only to get punched a few times before running away. He bullied poor Artem. He is a bad person and I have no reason to believe his side of the story. The multiple different angles of the incident paint a better picture than one video that shows a pro-khabib perspective. Khabib got punked, Danis is the man. Get over it.

"I call it like I see it"
Khabib is a bully that charged out of the cage at a spectator only to get punched a few times before running away. He bullied poor Artem. He is a bad person and I have no reason to believe his side of the story. The multiple different angles of the incident paint a better picture than one video that shows a pro-khabib perspective. Khabib got punked, Danis is the man. Get over it.

Anyone who says penis Is the man has 0 legitimacy. He said khabib didnt touch him...that's the title of the thread...but it's a fact that he did touch him...clear as day. Danis is a big mouth and talked a lot of shit. He wasnt attacked by a bully, he provoked the whole thing. Artem talked shit and got punked not bullied. A bully picks on weaker people..so u calling him a bully means when he attacked penis, penis was the weaker victim..yet hes the man...ok

EDIT: fixed auto correct mistake

Last edited:
Danis' red face is from a sucker punch, not Khabib. WTF is up with these Dagas and the sucker punching, ganging up on dudes and cheap fighting? Sounds to me like a lil pent up frustration from all their years of getting smacked around and taking L's by every regime around them. They are the literal Artem of warfare, getting it from big Daddy Putin (Conor) or the taking KO's from the smaller Chechens (Hick Diaz), fighting all the time but losing just as much.

Anyone who says penis Is the man has 0 illegitimacy. He said khabib didnt touch him...that's the title of the thread...but it's a fact that he did touch him...clear as day. Danis is a big mouth and talked a lot of shit. He wasnt attacked by a bully, he provoked the whole thing. Artem talked shit and got punked not bullied. A bully picks on weaker people..so u calling him a bully means when he attacked penis, penis was the weaker victim..yet hes the man...ok
If someone has zero illegitimacy, that would imply that they are indeed legitimate right? so you are saying that by saying danis is the man i am legit. Thanks bro, danis bless
giphy.gif

If someone has zero illegitimacy, that would imply that they are indeed legitimate right? so you are saying that by saying danis is the man i am legit. Thanks bro, danis bless
giphy.gif
Yes indeed. It was obviously meant to be legitimacy. The auto correct got me, and I didnt notice. Danis is the man because he beat 2 nobody's in a lower ranked promotion. I guess u really love him or really hate khabib. I have never cared about danis, he is cocky and until he fights an actual decent fighter, I will give him 0 credit as a fighter.
As a human I know he is a liar, and i know he thinks he is far better than his actions have ever indicated. Saying he's the highest paid fighter in bellator(a lie), saying he is the face of bjj(bullshit) and saying hes the best grappler in mma(also bullshit). He reminds me of Colby cove. Except he doesnt back it up with respectable wins. Beating a 2 and 5 fighter and a 2 and 4 fighter isn't very impressive.
Seeing you seem to like him so much, I dont want to waste my time talking about him really. U have your thoughts on it and I have mine. I am not sure if you just hate khabib so much you want to discredit him, or like Dillon so much you think he is as great as he says he is. Either way the fact is he is not great or relevant in mm . Just as he wasnt in BJJ as black belt. An 18 and 16 record doesnt show greatness, and he is very disrespectful to the BJJ community. I personally think he is a self hype job, who talks way better than he fights. He can prove me wrong by fighting fighters that havent lost multiple times by submission and sport losing records. He has potential, but hasnt climbed the mountain he says he is standing on top of.

Yes indeed. It was obviously meant to be legitimacy. The auto correct got me, and I didnt notice. Danis is the man because he beat 2 nobody's in a lower ranked promotion. I guess u really love him or really hate khabib. I have never cared about danis, he is cocky and until he fights an actual decent fighter, I will give him 0 credit as a fighter.
As a human I know he is a liar, and i know he thinks he is far better than his actions have ever indicated. Saying he's the highest paid fighter in bellator(a lie), saying he is the face of bjj(bullshit) and saying hes the best grappler in mma(also bullshit). He reminds me of Colby cove. Except he doesnt back it up with respectable wins. Beating a 2 and 5 fighter and a 2 and 4 fighter isn't very impressive.
Seeing you seem to like him so much, I dont want to waste my time talking about him really. U have your thoughts on it and I have mine. I am not sure if you just hate khabib so much you want to discredit him, or like Dillon so much you think he is as great as he says he is. Either way the fact is he is not great or relevant in mm . Just as he wasnt in BJJ as black belt. An 18 and 16 record doesnt show greatness, and he is very disrespectful to the BJJ community. I personally think he is a self hype job, who talks way better than he fights. He can prove me wrong by fighting fighters that havent lost multiple times by submission and sport losing records. He has potential, but hasnt climbed the mountain he says he is standing on top of.
He is the mountain.

OK, jump on over to the UFC and challenge Khabib for the strap. Clear up any remaining misconceptions about how the brawl actually went down.

Ive been in a riot before. When you feel that many people surging towards you,you cover up.

Back