Dillion Danis and Jon Jones on twitter

Danis would destroy Jon Jones.

All those suggesting he has copied Conor need to go back to his twitter pre-SBG. He hasn't changed. Part of the reason why he and Conor became friends so quickly (they are a lot alike).

He will make waves in the UFC.

I was wondering this, hard to judge if you weren't aware of him before he teamed up with Conor.

The whole SBG camp has turned into Conor. Artem and Gunnar are only ones who are being who they are. Kavanagh and Dillon....cringe

Dillon Bless.

Wow.

I just can't believe a fighter found a shirt uglier than that shit Tapout makes

But Danis legit found one.

The whole SBG camp has turned into Conor. Artem and Gunnar are only ones who are being who they are. Kavanagh and Dillon....cringe

Dillon Bless.

That's sad. But, he is still young. i think he's only like 23 or 24.
Jon would anaconda choke him out with his cock. Sit down, young Dillon.

Dillon Dannis is riding Conor's dick so hard. His instagram is a tribute page to Conor. They met like 6 months ago lol

Dillon really needs to take some pointers from Conor to build up his imaginary lats.

Both before he even met / trained with Conor. Guess he copied him though....

upload_2016-12-20_15-27-1.png

upload_2016-12-20_15-30-10.png

I wanna see him go with Palhares

I would love to see Bones absolutely destroy the muscle midget and retire him with an elbow strike to the skull, a la Cyborg eating that knee from MVP.

Paul Harris wore out his welcome in MMA years ago.

I was wondering this, hard to judge if you weren't aware of him before he teamed up with Conor.
Exactly. Easy to say that now but he's been like that for a while and he knows his way around MMA and how to make a splash. Helped Joanna coach on TUF and has been training with the Miller brothers since he was 15.

Dillon Dannis is riding Conor's dick so hard. His instagram is a tribute page to Conor. They met like 6 months ago lol

tumblr_nixapdSjIN1renuivo1_500.gif

Why do you care so much tho? :rolleyes:

So Conor is El Chapo and his butt boy Dillon wants to be Pablo Escobar?

Wow.

I just can't believe a fighter found a shirt uglier than that shit Tapout makes

But Danis legit found one.

that futura font means its probably a supreme - northface collab jacket. probably runs around $500. and those ugly-as-sin adidas yeezys may even be over $1000

true fuccboi

that futura font means its probably a supreme - northface collab jacket. probably runs around $500. and those ugly-as-sin adidas yeezys may even be over $1000

true fuccboi

Nice.

Spent $1500 on an outfit that makes him look like a walking newspaper. Well spent.

Look forward to hearing him bitch about UFC fighter pay soon.

Cringey response but Danis is just on another level when it comes to pure grappling. Jones can only stall with his size/wrestling for so long before he loses a leg.

Dillon Bless.

many plates went unwashed while that picture was taken

Dillon thinks he fought at UFC 205

He thinks he won the belt

Dillon is your typical Casual fan. Living his life vicariously through him <{cruzshake}>

Jones will be grappling Rockhold in a much more interesting match

go home, folks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back