Dillion Danis and Jon Jones on twitter

I always hoped brock would get into submission grappling. I love his grappling style or any of the wreste-centric guys.

I don't know about bjj guy Danis, but I liked that lil James Gallagher dude from Bellator, I thought he was hilarious.

It's a submission tournament, danis would prob kill 90% of the ufc roster in a sug contest.

That guy is tiny. Jones would break his arm.

That little greasy dude should stop ducking Gordon Ryan first lol.

Dillion hasn't been the same since Conor let him ride in the Rolls.

Unfortunately, I cant post my opinions on dillon dannis without getting yellow carded

Conor Coach is keeping things under control. He gets unfair hate IMO. He has been extremely balanced over all.

That tweet from Dani's was a little Douchy.

I've watched a few interviews of his, and even seen a video of him trying to fight a guy at a grappling event, and he's straight up weird, and a huge try hard tough guy.

Step in the octagon if you're so tough.

Danis would destroy Jon Jones.

All those suggesting he has copied Conor need to go back to his twitter pre-SBG. He hasn't changed. Part of the reason why he and Conor became friends so quickly (they are a lot alike).

He will make waves in the UFC.
Jon only wants to fight old little wrestlers with no BJJ game. I dont doubt that Jon could tap some black belts out there, or atleast just chill in their guard or pull a Schaub, but Dillon is ELITE and in a no time limit match, he would sqooze the shat outta him. Jon almost got tapped by Vitor for crying out loud and that was the Jon that was likely roided to the gills and could finish fights.

Dillion will literally do anything he can to not have to go against Gordon Ryan, even if that means switching sports.

Back