Dillion Danis and Jon Jones on twitter

Nate didn't call out Dillon in grappling. He called him out to actually fight and Nate would wreck him in an actual fight. Everyone knows that.
No chance. Dillon would take him down and show him what a proper black belt grappling looks like. Dillon is the future of MMA.

The diaz will go with their usual "we aren't going to fight person x because they are just trying to make a name off of us" just like nick did at the bjj tournament.

Obviously Danis is one of the top BJJ players around but Jones would have 40lbs on him and those huge limbs.

As for the Conor Mimicking, it's a embarrassing but he may well have decided to accept the embarrassment for the exposure it brings.
He was like that pre-conor. His previous instagram images and captions prove it. But now that he's getting more acclaim apparently he's a conor clone...

Jones would destroy Conor-lite in grappling. 60lbs difference, and Jones is no slouch.

Lol @ offended Conor fanbois defending Danis.

Yes i do. Jones has size but danis is the no gi world champ and super aggressive. He'd make jones look silly. It'd be ufc 1 all over again.
No chance. Dillon would take him down and show him what a proper black belt grappling looks like. Dillon is the future of MMA.

The diaz will go with their usual "we aren't going to fight person x because they are just trying to make a name off of us" just like nick did at the bjj tournament.

He was like that pre-conor. His previous instagram images and captions prove it. But now that he's getting more acclaim apparently he's a conor clone...

Embarrassing, even for a shitposting neophyte like you.

Don't quote me minnow.
internet_badass_by_krocialblack-d3ozuam.jpg

Cringey response but Danis is just on another level when it comes to pure grappling. Jones can only stall with his size/wrestling for so long before he loses a leg.

Meh Danis needs a ruleset to keep him from being destroyed. Bones > Danis

I'm not saying he's changed his character, but he is quoting Conor word for word, I would find that embarrassing to do.

A grappling match a real fight are two completely different things. In one Dillon would have the advantage, in the other Nate would have the advantage. Do you have any evidence at all that Dillon could hang at Nate's level in MMA? In before hurr durrr he trains with Conorrrrr.....

He's only 22 and a high level competitor in a super niche sport (bjj). Likely didn't 't have an awesome social life outside of the gym in his teenage years. Now he has a cool friend. Isa normal.

IMO Jones wrecks Danis

I would watch it, just would be surprised if Jones lost, even though Danis is amazing, just think size, experience, and strength wise there is a huge mismatch.

holy shit, it's so fucking annoying when the whole mcgregor camp just COPIES everything he does. they talk like him, choke on his balls...

annoying

lol dillon danis doesn't have a mind of his own

embarrassing
so fucking retarded that they're ALL talking exactly like mcgregor

artem, kavanagh, dillon.....

the only level headed guy from that shithole is gunnar

Yikes. Word for word taking from Conor
Yeah, "word for word" - all 2 of them. No one else has ever used those 2 words together ever in the entire history of humanity and indeed the universe as a whole. Just Conor, no one else. Ever.

so fucking retarded that they're ALL talking exactly like mcgregor

artem, kavanagh, dillon.....

the only level headed guy from that shithole is gunnar

It's the cringiest shit you'll ever see, Dillon Danis is especially pathetic I've noticed.

Back