Dillian Whyte vs. Oscar Rivas Finalized For July 20 in London

Yeah he did duck Joshua; I agree. You’re offered the biggest payday of you’re career, 3 of the 4 belts and the chance to be one of the biggest earners in the sport, just by winning one fight. It’s a duck. There is no justification unless he saw wilder as an easier fight. And imo wilder and Joshua are are just as tough for Whyte, though he can definitely beat both. He better hope wilder doesn’t lose to fury, because that’s his worst match up out of the 3
You don't think he deserved the same pay as Miller?

He was offered it Eddie said it himself

Also, why should he be counting another mans money anyway

HE was offered BY FAR a career high payday, and an exponentially higher payday should he win. So all he needs to do is win and he is automatically like 20 million richer, due to the rematch.

If you actually believe in yourself, you do not turn that down

Lets just stop this nonsense now plz

I think it’s irrelevant. He turned down 5m and the chance of one of the most prestigious titles in all sports (x3). People that say’ yeah but you’ll pay this guy that much’ dont want the fight. Andy Ruiz did what I would expect every top sportsman to do. Ortiz and Whyte clearly ducked Joshua imo. As did wilder. They should all be fckin kicking themselves right now

He was offered it Eddie said it himself

Also, why should he be counting another mans money anyway

HE was offered BY FAR a career high payday, and an exponentially higher payday should he win. So all he needs to do is win and he is automatically like 20 million richer, due to the rematch.

If you actually believe in yourself, you do not turn that down

Lets just stop this nonsense now plz
Got a link? I remember Whyte being offered £4m and Miller getting $6.5m.
I think it’s irrelevant. He turned down 5m and the chance of one of the most prestigious titles in all sports (x3). People that say’ yeah but you’ll pay this guy that much’ dont want the fight. Andy Ruiz did what I would expect every top sportsman to do. Ortiz and Whyte clearly ducked Joshua imo. As did wilder. They should all be fckin kicking themselves right now
I think the difference between Wilder, Ortiz, Ruiz, and Whyte is that:
Wilder was getting either a 60/40 split or $80m, Whyte was getting £4m
Ortiz was getting offered 500k more than what Miller got, Whyte was getting $2m less. Ruiz took the same money Ortiz was offered for short notice.

I think it's also important to mention that Whyte put his name forward to step in against AJ on short notice, but Hearn elected to keep him on the sidelines.

Im fairly certain Whyte made it clear his issue was their rematch clause stipulations.

Parker’s gives everyone in the division a fight
technically speaking, i think both parker and whyte are superior to joshua. whyte has improved a lot and i could see him being top dog of the division. i think parker is one of the best in the weight class, but needs to make some adjustments to his style and i sometimes question his mental game.

Back