• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dillian Whyte claims Tyson Fury KO was illegal and calls for rematch

Whyte initiated the foul play. Fury just outclassed him in it, just like the fight. The reason why Whyte was getting dirty & spamming cartoonish power shots? Because he knew he had no chance.
Indeed. Whyte didn't win a single round on the cards had it gone to decision after 5. He didn't even have a moment that can be pointed to, really. It was an embarrassing performance and it makes sense that Whyte is making excuses for looking like garbage now. He's ashamed lol.
"There wasn't a lot in it - it was a close fight and I didn't feel like I was outclassed in there," Whyte told BBC Radio.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Indeed. Whyte didn't win a single round on the cards had it gone to decision after 5. He didn't even have a moment that can be pointed to, really. It was an embarrassing performance and it makes sense that Whyte is making excuses for looking like garbage now. He's ashamed lol.

giphy.gif
I can see people giving Whyte the 1st throw away rounds where he actually tried to be crafty & smart by the southpaw trick. However, all Fury was doing was feeling him out.

Even if 2 of the judges did have it 3-2 what @RDL81 fails to account for or realize is the last round would of been a 10-8 best case scenario if Whyte survived. Possibly worse. Almost like 54 -58. Which isn't exactly close with half the rounds over. Whyte would of had to win all the other rounds except for 1 in order to win.

I can see people giving Whyte the 1st throw away rounds where he actually tried to be crafty & smart by the southpaw trick. However, all Fury was doing was feeling him out.

Even if 2 of the judges did have it 3-2 what @RDL81 fails to account for or realize is the last round would of been a 10-8 best case scenario if Whyte survived. Possibly worse. Almost like 54 -58. Which isn't exactly close with half the rounds over. Whyte would of had to win all the other rounds except for 1 in order to win.
I see that one media outlet is reporting that Whyte had a tooth knocked out by Fury from that vicious uppercut. It does look a lot like a tooth lol.
SPORT-PREVIEW-TOOTH.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000728222861-1.jpg

He even had to be administered oxygen in the corner after the knockout. Dude got wrecked.
3232866f-d251-42b6-b33e-97d0f0b468be.jpg

I see that one media outlet is reporting that Whyte had a tooth knocked out by Fury from that vicious uppercut. It does look a lot like a tooth lol.
SPORT-PREVIEW-TOOTH.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000728222861-1.jpg

He even had to be administered oxygen in the corner after the knockout. Dude got wrecked.
3232866f-d251-42b6-b33e-97d0f0b468be.jpg
Oh that last pic is pretty epic... I see memes incoming.

Whyte losing teeth and go under the mask with gas like he was at the dentist office.

Yeah a judge which is only 1 of 3. This judge you're referring to is Pelayo and his scoring has been found by fans and media to be controversial. Realistically the only round Whyte could've conceivably been awarded is round 1 in which he was still outlanded in total punches.
FRHWVSlXwAIsMlr.jpg

Judge Cavalleri gave Whyte the 1st round but the other two judges both gave it to Fury. Judge Pelayo controversially gave Whyte the next two rounds, rounds 2 & 3, but the other two judges both gave those rounds to Fury. Whyte was given a round here and there by a single judge at a time but it was overruled by the other judges and they are the majority. In other words, Whyte didn't actually win a single round in the fight on the official scorecards.

OFFICIAL Tyson Fury vs Dillian Whyte scorecards at time of knockout revealed as one judge’s score is called into question

LOL If Whyte won a round, it was the first. How did that idiot give him the second and third?

There's something about losing to Fury that leaves opponents perpetually butthurt. Wlads ass is still sore. Deontay had one of the wildest excuse making campaigns ever. Whyte.

LOL If Whyte won a round, it was the first. How did that idiot give him the second and third?
Exactly. Whyte could've only realistically won the 1st round since it was the only toss-up/swing round in the fight. That judge Pelayo (who awarded Whyte rounds 2 & 3) must not have been watching the fight. Probably playing with his phone.

There's something about losing to Fury that leaves opponents perpetually butthurt. Wlads ass is still sore. Deontay had one of the wildest excuse making campaigns ever. Whyte.

That's understandable because he spent years trolling Wlad before they fought. Also, he was the only person to successfully trash talk Wlad in the lead up to the fight. The only other person who'd really tried to go at Wlad was Haye, but Haye came off like a cartoon character. Fury actually brought up a lot of problems that boxing fans outside of Germany and Ukraine had with the Klitschko era.

you have about as much charisma as my underpants
<bball2>

@don't quote me! You need to see this. Lol

Where are all the people who demonized Wilder for his excuses? Will they show their face in this thread?
This is the same level as the Wilder excuses. Maybe even worse because Wilder actually had a path to victory & success in the 1st fight. Whyte had NO success or chance to win. This is going to get fun.
Im a Whyte fan and I laughed at Wilder's excuses so Ill happy eat crow for this lol Part of me thinks Whyte is trolling for headlines, part of me things he is trying to salvage his bruised ego.

This situation is different due to Whyte being Ko'd as his momentum was still moving forward. Maybe you are special and don't completely understand what took place.

The referee who was carefully selected to call the fight knows more than you do.

It doesn't matter because pushing is illegal regardless of the circumstance

I'd have to say that Wilders excuses were more ridiculous than Whytes by a pretty good margin.

Wlads fight should've been considered a draw due to being the worst fight ever seen. The judges should've gave blank scorecards and walked out after the fight.

You guys see this all wrong he just wants a shot at another payday nothing more than that.

Back