• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dillian Whyte claims Tyson Fury KO was illegal and calls for rematch

Your you biggest wilder fan boy going you have been for years having to listen to all your BS about him constantly. People are laughing at me because I am saying that Whyte saying he was illegally pushed is not the same level of excuse as saying your own team has drugged your water? Ok.
Thats just you being bitter for years of coming up short on the back & forth. Low level baseless claim. There are still people here who claim.
-Wilder won the first 2 fights. 1st one by KO. 2nd one by discredit due to cheating.
- That Wilder was right about Breland & is some type of King or God.
-People who bring up racism as a reason for his hate.
I have told these posters they are simpletons & not objective to factual outcomes (same level of silliness as yourself). This is documented.
Biggest fanboy my azz... Get a clue.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing/breaking-dillian-whyte-claims-tyson-26792852

"The uppercut landed; I was buzzed but as I was trying to gather my senses he full on shoved me and I fell over and hit my head on the canvas which is illegal," he told Sky Sports. "This isn't wrestling, this is boxing, but as usual, they let Fury do what he wants and get away with it.

"I should have been allowed extra time to recover and then carry on fighting. He pushed me and said to the referee, 'Don't to let the fight carry on'. The referee is not doing his job; how can someone... OK, I got caught with a good shot and I was hurt but I didn't go straight down.

"I was trying to get my senses and he fully two-handed pushed me and I fell over and hit my head. It was a terrible job from the referee. I should have had time to recover and have time to go back to my corner. Tyson Fury gets away with a lot of things; he said he wants to retire but i hope he doesn't retire because i want another go."

Fury insisted he will now retire, but Whyte plans to carry on. "I'm not one of those guys who wants to go out on a loss or a bad performance," he added. "I'm still young enough and I've got a lot left in me. I'm still getting better; I've fought the best in the world and I wasn't outclassed. I landed my fair share of leather and he landed his.

"If I had been beat up for four or five rounds and completely outclassed then it would have been time to call it a day but it's not a long road back because I showed the level I am. One fight and I'm back."

GIF-FURY-UPPERCUT.gif

1_Tyson-Fury-v-Dillian-Whyte-Heavyweight-Fight.jpg

The punch was a clean shot, his knees went limp from the punch, if Tyson did not push he still would have fell.

Last edited:
Ridiculous . Fury should be retroactively disqualified and suspended and Whyte promoted to champion.

Back