Dillashaw vs Bar

mmarcelo

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Both are coming from unconvincing performances (although finishing their opponents), what are your expectations ?

Also according to fanboys who idolize only the current champion to discard him tomorrow as thrash if he loses, bar

fail.jpg

I think the first fight was an aberration. Unfortunately for barao, he got clipped early and never fully recovered. It still took dillashaw another twenty minutes to finally put him away though, and the fact that he was fighting against a semi-conscious opponent made him look a lot better than he actually is.

TJ may just kill Barao in the ring this time. renan is going to get his ass kicked with haste

I think TJ may put on the same performance in the 1st fight, if not better.

TJ got his number i think.

If Barao shows up as tentative as against Gagnon (especially in the 1st round) he will be there for another beating of the century.

i don't always agree with da speeit, but when i do, it is a glorious day!

I don't even agree with 70% of the shit I type tbh, but I posted that, read it back and was like
agree-nod.gif

I think the first fight was an aberration. Unfortunately for barao, he got clipped early and never fully recovered. It still took dillashaw another twenty minutes to finally put him away though, and the fact that he was fighting against a semi-conscious opponent made him look a lot better than he actually is.

It could be, because chance always plays a role in fights (and most sports really). But Tj's striking and use of angles is very good, so I'm not sure if luck played a big role on him caughting barao in that 1st or not. We'll see on the rematch.

TJ didn't look amazing against Soto either. People say Barao didn't look that great against Gagnon. Honestly, Gagnon is probably tougher than Soto, or equally so.

TJ didn't look amazing against Soto either. People say Barao didn't look that great against Gagnon. Honestly, Gagnon is probably tougher than Soto, or equally so.

Barao didn't take that fight on 24 hours notice

It could be, because chance always plays a role in fights (and most sports really). But Tj's striking and use of angles is very good, so I'm not sure if luck played a big role on him caughting barao in that 1st or not. We'll see on the rematch.

I'm not saying tj was lucky to have caught barao, renan's striking defense can be porous at times, only this time he really payed for it because he was going up against a guy who followed up on it. If you recall in his fight vs mcdonald, he got dropped early there too, but did a good job to recover. Like I said though, barao was in zombie mode/auto-pilot, whatever you want to call it, after the first round, so tj was able to pretty much do whatever he wanted and that's why he looked like such a world beater.

Barao didn't take that fight on 24 hours notice

So dillashaw wasn't scheduled to fight? The logic here is retarded. Soto would be the one who's at a disadvantage; dillashaw had a fight vs a much more difficult opponent, then got a big step down in competition.

Barao looked sluggish and slow last time out , TJ will be too quick again

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back