Dillashaw vs Bar

Barao didn't take that fight on 24 hours notice

They both looked bad in their last fights but I have to agree with this statement. Dillishaw totally exposed the supposed p4p fighter at the time. I don't think he stands a much better chance his next time around

I am rather not convinced either way here....when I was watching Soto vs TJ, I thought that even though TJ won every round, it wasn't quite as dominant as expected vs someone like Soto and the best of Barao would beat him. Then again....when I watched Gagnon vs Barao....I thought the same thing that Barao didn't look that great and TJ would win again.....so back to square one.

Im not making a pick here. Although if I had to say....TJ did look better vs Soto then Barao vs Gagnon and based on the first fight....I would probly lean towards TJ

So dillashaw wasn't scheduled to fight? The logic here is retarded. Soto would be the one who's at a disadvantage; dillashaw had a fight vs a much more difficult opponent, then got a big step down in competition.

He was scheduled to fight someone completely different. Planning 8 weeks with a specific guy in mind and then having to deal with a different skillset on 24 hours notice?

Not to mention TJ had wayyy more to lose in that fight than in a Barao fight.
Oh and are we forgetting TJ headkicked and finished this guy? Are we acting like it was a split decision or something?
These Nova fans are something else

Skillwise TJ looked as good as ever against Soto. Its just that Soto had more answers than barao.

Barao however, did not look so good against Gagnon.

TJ wins again in a tougher fight than last time and people will cry for cruz to take the belt away from him

now that hes back to being motivated, barao will destroy that silly white boy

He was scheduled to fight someone completely different. Planning 8 weeks with a specific guy in mind and then having to deal with a different skillset on 24 hours notice?

Oh and are we forgetting TJ headkicked and finished this guy? Are we acting like it was a split decision or something?

You sound like jon jones prior to ufc 151; it wasn't dillashaw's first fight ever. Even though barao and soto are different types of fighters, tj has been fighting long enough to already be prepared for someone with joe's skillset. It'd be like if you were studying for a calculus test, then your instructor decided to take it easy on you and just give you trigonometry questions. You may not have been preparing for it, but at that point, you should already have the knowledge to pass the test.

No one is claiming that tj was losing the fight (unlike the people claiming gagnon was beating barao), but he didn't exactly dominate him, and he didn't get the finish until the fifth, whereas renan was able to put mitch away in the 3rd.

You sound like jon jones prior to ufc 151; it wasn't dillashaw's first fight ever. Even though barao and soto are different types of fighters, tj has been fighting long enough to already be prepared for someone with joe's skillset. It'd be like if you were studying for a calculus test, then your instructor decided to take it easy on you and just give you trigonometry questions. You may not have been preparing for it, but at that point, you should already have the knowledge to pass the test.

No one is claiming that tj was losing the fight (unlike the people claiming gagnon was beating barao), but he didn't exactly dominate him, and he didn't get the finish until the fifth, whereas renan was able to put mitch away in the 3rd.

uh, he was. He won the fight by fucking headkick lol

Barao looked like shit with a full camp against an opponent who had no room being in there with him and was making the same mistakes he made against TJ. Eating the same type of punches, backing up straight with his head out, whiffing on counters.

He's going to get his ass kicked again. We can talk about how TJ looked all we want, but he's going to put Barao away in a couple of rounds and there's really nothing you can say to prevent it.

oh come on, before the fight no one gave 2 sh*ts for T.J

uh, he was. He won the fight by fucking headkick lol

Barao looked like shit with a full camp against an opponent who had no room being in there with him and was making the same mistakes he made against TJ. Eating the same type of punches, backing up straight with his head out, whiffing on counters.

He's going to get his ass kicked again. We can talk about how TJ looked all we want, but he's going to put Barao away in a couple of rounds and there's really nothing you can say to prevent it.

Yeah, in 5 rounds, vs a guy who wasn't even in the title shot conversation. Whereas barao finished his opponent in 3 rounds, despite making some errors, like you mentioned.

:icon_lol: It took him 5 rounds to put barao away the last time they fought, despite barao not even being cognizant of what was going on around him after the first round. Their rematch is probably going to look a lot like dillashaw's fight vs dodson, then all of the barao haters can backpedal into the holes they crawled out of.

I was one of few that gave tj a chanse in that fight and if barao didnt change his whole game,im not interested. He is too wild and leave himself opened

Yeah, in 5 rounds, vs a guy who wasn't even in the title shot conversation. Whereas barao finished his opponent in 3 rounds, despite making some errors, like you mentioned.

:icon_lol: It took him 5 rounds to put barao away the last time they fought, despite barao not even being cognizant of what was going on around him after the first round. Their rematch is probably going to look a lot like dillashaw's fight vs dodson, then all of the barao haters can backpedal into the holes they crawled out of.

Like I said, you can keep rationalizing some way that Barao wins this fight, but he's going to get demolished.

As i always ask at times like this "what is TJs second best performance?"

He aint a bad fighter by any stretch but i just cant understand him being such a massive favourite in some pepples eyes over Barao due to a single performance.

Basically i can't wait for this fight.

Soto was under those same circumstances too.

And when its the champ vs a guy ranked in the mid 30s you would expect a finish before the championship rounds, well I did.

Tj fought a guy ranked 35th.
Barao fought a guy ranked 19th.
I doubt either performance really impressed anyone.

Soto was under those same circumstances too.

And when its the champ vs a guy ranked in the mid 30s you would expect a finish before the championship rounds, well I did.

You're also a Barao apologist who defends him blindly at every turn.
TJ's going to finish Barao before the championship rounds this time, don't worry

You're also a Barao apologist who defends him blindly at every turn.
TJ's going to finish Barao before the championship rounds this time, don't worry

And you are my TJ supporting counter piece. But perhaps even more sure your opinion is fact.

This obviously calls for a sig or av bet of some kind.

Terms?

Fyi last guy tj finished in under 3 is hugo viana, or should i just say is "anon".

Barao is going to get worked the Gagnon fight was such a weak performance, you can tell he has nothing for TJ

And you are my TJ supporting counter piece. But perhaps even more sure your opinion is fact.

This obviously calls for a sig or av bet of some kind.

Terms?

I don't support him. He's not remotely lose to my favorite fighter and I really don't care about him. He's going to kick Barao's ass.

Sigbets are for little kids.
10 day av bet or get lost

Back