Dillashaw responds to Cruz 'wannabe' comments, Dodson, wants Conor McGregor next!

PolskiGhost

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
TJ Dillashaw fresh off his victory over Renan Barao at UFC on FOX 16 returns to Submission Radio for a quick chat about a few topics

[YT]Si1K6KPCjJg[/YT]

Some Topics Covered:
-his performance at UFC on Fox 16
-how it feels to have Barao behind him
-if Barao needs to move up to Featherweight
-Dominick Cruz's comments on him being a "wannabe" and how when he returns the Bantamweight division can "get back on track"
-Cruz's comments about his coach Duane Ludwig and saying that he could be Duane's coach
-how a potential fight against Cruz would play out
-when TJ sees himself returning
-"The Dominator" acting like Conor McGregor and talking trash
-what happened to Chad Mendes in the Conor McGregor fight
-if he thinks that Chad beats Conor on a full training camp
-wanting Conor McGregor next

Some Quotes:

If he thinks Renan should move up a division after this loss

Thanks for the cliffs! Only thing I dont like is making excuses for Chad. Agree with everything else though

Dillashaw is delusional.

And lol who doesn't want to fight Conor Mcgregor? It's a big money fight. Wait in line Dillashaw, no one cares about you.

TAM get midget hard ons whenever they get a chance to make excuses for Mendes and one another. Of course after he gets TKO'd it's because he's drinking beer and shit but before that they said he is always training and he's ready and this and that.

One word that describes TAM outside of Mendes: Delusional

Can somebody count how many times he said ''I mean'' ? lol

I'm pretty sure even JDS wants to fight McGregor. Everyone wants that GOAT money.

"Cruz has been injured more than he hasn't"

TJ Dillashaw

On a serious note, i like how TJ is legit concerned for Barao. He seems to know Barao more than Barao knows himself.

Can somebody count how many times he said ''I mean'' ? lol

Or started an answer with "absolutely."

I actually really like TJ - being respectful to pretty much everyone, including taking the high road with Cruz. Not sure I agree that Cruz doesn't deserve the fight, especially when you consider that 135 is a relatively thin division and isn't exactly stacked with title contenders. But otherwise he seems like a good dude.

Thanks, TS, for your always-excellent interviews and transcription.

I can't wait for Cruz to come take the belt back

On an 11 fight winning streak including wins over 2 of TJ's teammates & the 125lb Champion & yet he doesn't deserve a title shot @ his own belt that he never actually lost hmm....

Just curious, does anyone not think that McGregor finished TJ? I am sure he is a better wrestler but that size advantage would be too great. Mendes is strong as hell, TJ is not comparatively speaking.

M Gregor by murder?

Good read! Thanks

He acts like Cruz is some nobody that's trying to talk his way into a title shot. The only reason TJ even has the belt is because Cruz had to give it up. Of course, he deserves an immediate title shot, he is still the BW champ, never beaten for his belt.

On if TJ Dillashaw still wants to have the Super Fight with Conor McGregor

Or started an answer with "absolutely."

I actually really like TJ - being respectful to pretty much everyone, including taking the high road with Cruz. Not sure I agree that Cruz doesn't deserve the fight, especially when you consider that 135 is a relatively thin division and isn't exactly stacked with title contenders. But otherwise he seems like a good dude.

Thanks, TS, for your always-excellent interviews and transcription.

Thanks for the kind words mate;)

TAM get midget hard ons whenever they get a chance to make excuses for Mendes and one another. Of course after he gets TKO'd it's because he's drinking beer and shit but before that they said he is always training and he's ready and this and that.

One word that describes TAM outside of Mendes: Delusional

Of course he's gonna say he's always training and ready you moron. What do you want Mendes to say before the most hyped fight of the year? "I'm not really sure i'm really and my cardio is not there?"

To be fair to Dillashaw I think he was right when he said he'd smash Dodson in a rematch.

Thanks for the cliffs! Only thing I dont like is making excuses for Chad. Agree with everything else though

A guy's gotta stick up for his teammate. He was asked, and he gave his opinion. Now whether the excuses inhibits chad from becoming a better fighter? I don't think that's the case here.

Back