Dillashaw responds to Cruz 'wannabe' comments, Dodson, wants Conor McGregor next!

Rather see Assuncao get the title shot than Cruz who will get injured right before or after the fight anyways.

Cruz should have been stripped or vacated his title a lot sooner than he did. TJ is the legitimate champ. As was Barao. You can't fight once in four years and call yourself the champion. Still, give him the next shot at TJ. Don't risk him in any other fights.

imo some people here are confusing 'excuses' and 'facts'.
Mendes had a really short camp, which certainly affected his performance. This is a fact, not an excuse. A regular camp would mean he would win? Absolutely not, but you also cant deny he would not have gassed soo early. And dont come talking about body shots and Conor IQ, thats just retarded. You will realize it after Aldo schools him.

Anything other than the "his opponent was better that day" is an excuse. If Chad was not ready to fight he shouldn't have taken the fight. He took the fight, assured engendered he was ready, therefore whining about the camp is stupid and yes, an excuse

I'm not quite sure why the hate on Dillashaw. He seems like a cool dude to me. I'm not a huge fan of a lot of TAM but Dillashaw seems pretty chill. He's just answering questions and he is right about Cruz.

Why is everyone here on Cruz's nuts? He used to be one of the most hated people in MMA b/c he was soooooooo boring and never finished anyone. Cruz fought like once in the past 4 years and it was probably his first finish (not counting doctor stoppage) in like 8 years. Cruz is just trying to stay relevant.

Put it this way. Cerrone fought 15 times to Cruz's 1 fight. So ya....don't care much about Cruz.

Back