Difference In Those Who Prefer Alien and Aliens

Ztows3UZuXYk-2NqyB5qSJYs7DaU0KFz5kdlqPLqgO_yN9eecajQQuoSN5Wj-z5d-5oF76aUVcw925ooEiGBNo0RPWPW2w2kDCIViea4f_xyKeQ2vv7r1XdT4Q
Damn i love that gif lmao

I like Aliens like I like T2: (IMO) they were better at being an action flick than Alien and T1 were at being a sci-fi thriller/horror film.

That's not a knock on Alien or T1, but how their sequels found the franchises' true identity...(and then lost it .. but yeah.. )

I've only seen alien and aliens this year, I liked the second one better. First was too slow

I like both but prefer Alien so your analysis holds up with me.

It's definitely hard to choose. There's definitely certain aspects I like more about either film.

Alien is a slow burn classic. Aliens is an in your face action horror. Both are amazing, I am a huge fan of both in different ways.

I liked every movie in the franchise. Got the VHS box sets and the DVD box sets.

Alien and Aliens is like the difference between TCM and TCM2. It is like 70s vs 80s.
I like Alien better. I like TCM2 better.

Alien is a work of art. Aliens is good 80s cheese (actually saw it in the movie theater back in the good old days).

"Aliens" is more of an action movie for action movie fans, and as such you're going to get a lot of opinions from them that "Alien" is "too slow" or "boring", as some simply can't appreciate the methodical nature of it.

In terms of crowds and what appeals to them, I would wager there a lot more pure cinema fans in the "Alien" camp with a far more diverse palette, so you don't see as much ignorance being spouted off about "Aliens" from them, as you sometimes see being said about "Alien" from certain "Aliens" fans.

Have no idea what you’re talking about TS. I slightly prefer Aliens but consider both masterpieces and have them both in my top 20 favourite movies.

Aliens had the cooler scenes, but everything with the little girl was god awful IMO

I liked mostly everything she did in the movie.... mostly....

"Aliens" is more of an action movie for action movie fans, and as such you're going to get a lot of opinions from them that "Alien" is "too slow" or "boring", as some simply can't appreciate the methodical nature of it.

In terms of crowds and what appeals to them, I would wager there a lot more pure cinema fans in the "Alien" camp with a far more diverse palette, so you don't see as much ignorance being spouted off about "Aliens" from them, as you sometimes see being said about "Alien" from certain "Aliens" fans.

I was thinking this, the Alien lovers cast a wider net, maybe......

Back