Diego Sanchez vs Craig White Set for UFC 228

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Watched Diego vs Penn last night.

BJ boxed his face off.
Really did. Penn beat the hell out of Diego. Also when was the last time BJ threw (and connected with) a head kick? Opened Sanchez right up, the forehead was nasty!

<{JustBleed}>

<Huh2>

He was KO’d in the first round. He barely held his own for 4 minutes.

He has doing fine he was winning the fight until the final exchange against a top 10 ww

I know that’s not saying but it was much more than what one would expect from a 14-8 guy debuting on a weeks notice

Man poor Diego
All he's had going for him for years now is his chin, and it seems like even that's given up

He needs to retire

Jesus. This is literally as low as they can go to give a Diego a win. If he loses this, he'll be fighting a mop at UFC 240 on Fight Pass.

Sanchez,UD

I hope Diego goes to sleep again.
tumblr_m74u2hqTKt1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

Don't know why Diego is at 170 still, he's tiny compared to even the average WW. At least it's a winnable fight for him I guess. If he loses that's gotta be his last fight I would hope.
Agreed, I said before the Matt Brown fight I didn't like him at WW, those guys hit too hard for someone who's already been through a ton of wars. I'm guessing the cut to 55 is too hard now he's older.

Agreed, I said before the Matt Brown fight I didn't like him at WW, those guys hit too hard for someone who's already been through a ton of wars. I'm guessing the cut to 55 is too hard now he's older.
It could be the cut but his body looks like garbage at WW. Maybe he's trying to deal with his major speed disadvantage at LW by moving up? Who really knows with that guy, we are both using logic which probably isn't the best idea with Diego.

It could be the cut but his body looks like garbage at WW. Maybe he's trying to deal with his major speed disadvantage at LW by moving up? Who really knows with that guy, we are both using logic which probably isn't the best idea with Diego.
Who needs logic when you have the heart of a lion. In all seriousness, I prefer watching Sanchez on Fight Pass these days, not facing some punk he would have previously wiped the floor with in the wrong weight class.

Back