Diego Sanchez vs Craig White Set for UFC 228

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Don't know why Diego is at 170 still, he's tiny compared to even the average WW. At least it's a winnable fight for him I guess. If he loses that's gotta be his last fight I would hope.
It really isn't winnable for Diego, White is huge.

good opportunity for White to make a name for himself. btw this craig dude was winning against magny before he lost. I expect this guy to kill Diego
Yes I agree. He was not able to show something against Magny but he’s a great fighter with a good stand up and very skilled on the ground. He has to win this fight

If this fight happened 10 years ago diego would have killed him , but now diego is washed up and that craig guy is too big for diego (That craig guy cuts from 200 pounds i think) i really hope that diego can pull this off and call it a day

I'd really like to see Diego hang em up. He's going to be senile by 45

It really isn't winnable for Diego, White is huge.
Dude has been finished 8 times and 5 times in the first rd. Most of White's wins are by sub which i highly doubt he will pull off vs Diego. Wouldnt bet on diego but definitely is a winnable fight.

Diego wants to make sure that every last brain cell is dead before he retires.

N4fCdd3.jpg

Vl6GHbr.gif

MnVemUH.gif

UFC should be ashamed of themselves for continuing to give Sanchez fights

Oh my Just Bleed God in Heaven, please protect our boy.

ce022-5.gif

DKV14gk.gif

I'm rooting for Diego, but c'mon man, retire already, you had enough.

White is going to beat up Diego pretty bad I think. He's not some world beater or anything, but, he's certainly better than Diego at this point. At least I think so.

Diego 10 years ago would beat this dude in under 4 minutes.

White is 6'11" and cuts from 300 lbs. He's too big for Diego.

Diego is 6 to 7 years past prime and has nothing left. Terrible he's still fighting.

Back