Diego Sanchez vs Craig White Set for UFC 228

Who Wins?

• Total voters
tenor.gif

Pls stop Diego

You know... Not that Jim Miller is anywhere near his prime anymore, but I thought Jim was going to take Diego a part. Somehow Diego won that fight - Even tho if they had fought during Jim’s run, he would have torn Sanchez up..

Never know what you might get with Diego.. I think even 5 years ago this would be a fight Diego would be able to implement his game - But I’m not confident he can anymore..

How about Diego vs Thiago Alves ?? Not bad...

Diego just attended a TUF 1 reunion...and then signs another fight

UFC should be ashamed of themselves for continuing to give Sanchez fights
This is a prime example why I dislike the UFC. They really don't care about a fighters health, as long as you have a name that they can make money off of, they will ride you into the ground 6ft under.

You know... Not that Jim Miller is anywhere near his prime anymore, but I thought Jim was going to take Diego a part. Somehow Diego won that fight - Even tho if they had fought during Jim’s run, he would have torn Sanchez up..

Never know what you might get with Diego.. I think even 5 years ago this would be a fight Diego would be able to implement his game - But I’m not confident he can anymore..

How about Diego vs Thiago Alves ?? Not bad...
Heck no, the guy is half brain dead, he should have stopped a long time ago.

This is just sad.
Diego has been done for years.
How does he even pass a medical exam? Dont they check brain activity?

Craig who?

UFC is full of these random dudes nobody gives a fuck about

I am glad the UFC is keeping Diego around, but damn, the guy really should retire.

White is going to beat up Diego pretty bad I think. He's not some world beater or anything, but, he's certainly better than Diego at this point. At least I think so.

Diego 10 years ago would beat this dude in under 4 minutes.

On paper it looks winnable for Diego but he was lighting magny up on his short notice debut

I think he finished Diego under 5 mins

Heck no, the guy is half brain dead, he should have stopped a long time ago.

Look... I’m just saying if he’s going to continue to fight.. Alves isn’t exactly in his prime anymore. Although I would favor him heavily..

On paper it looks winnable for Diego but he was lighting magny up on his short notice debut

I think he finished Diego under 5 mins

<Huh2>

He was KO’d in the first round. He barely held his own for 4 minutes.

Watched Diego vs Penn last night.

BJ boxed his face off.

Iirc, White didn’t look awful against magny so I’ll pick him over Sanchez. Although I’d rather Sanchez hang em up.

Back