News Diego Sanchez coach Joshua Fabia explains choke warning to NSAC, chasing Emil Meek with a knife

full.jpg

“So here’s the ref, looking at me like I’m a jackass, and I do it to him,” Fabia said. “You could see the fear of god come in his eyes. Here’s the rest of the story they don’t tell you.

so awesome

That's when I knew he was serious. That's when I knew I had to contact SoS.

“It’s very interesting that it’s mostly almost all white people talking sh*t about me,”

Pulling the race card. God this guy is a master at getting under people's skin.

Fabia Bless
Fucking brilliant

“In reality, it kind of sounds like they’re a little scared of me. It kinda sounds like they’re scared of the smallest guy in the f*cking stadium. I don’t know how much insecurity I’m creating in them

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...ur-life-forever.4083305/page-3#post-158885707

I told you Guys it's a size thing. Inferiority Complex at his best. Even an average Chinese could Cock-slap this Motherfucker. Get over it; you are a little man. Nobody is perfect Fabia. This is not a Reason to become a narcissistic try hard who tries to proof everyone how special he is.

Is it any wonder at all that a guy like Diego SAnchez is af the center of this story though? I mean it ain't no coincidence let's just put it that way

Diego was always going to be voted "most likely to end up in a cult" in high school wasn't he?
Dude, Diego took advice and drank the super concoction 'pure H2O' of future Nobel prize winner Dan 'Matreiya' Quinn. I don't know who would win in a battle of crazy, but those two can't be far off.

“It’s very interesting that it’s mostly almost all white people talking sh*t about me,”

Pulling the race card. God this guy is a master at getting under people's skin.

Fabia Bless
The guy is the closest thing to a white guy. I’d be curious to see Woodley, Ngannou and Derrick Lewis react to him showing the choke of death or chasing them with a knife.

He says the Chiesa game plan was changed???

Diego tried to strike. Chiesa forced him to grapple.....
Fabia seems to be quick at making excuses and Diego seems dumb enough to be buying these for his own confidence. All jokes aside this guy is clearly telling Diego he can be champ.

Also how the fuck can he claim Chiesa and Peirira are so huge yet keep "managing" his slave to keep taking WW fights?

I salute you Josh. It's no easy thing to be Sherdogs favourite race baiting homo erotic knife wielding psychopathic manlet.

<{1-7}>

No sense Lawrence we used to call em

This is so littered with hypocrisy I dont know where to begin.

"Fabia said as the result of the pressure, Sanchez completely changed his game plan during the fight, wrestling instead of striking with Chiesa, who pitched a shutout on scorecards with unanimous 30-26 scores."

As a result of being told he shouldn't use a "life threatening grappling move", he changed his game plan to GRAPPlNG as opposed striking??

What a loon! He's comparable to Diego's other in house maniac Dan Quinn, who was all about dat Stevia!

Last edited:
Trying to read through this and then got to the part where he says, "Me not being a fool"

adrian-beltre.gif

Wonder what on Earth is going on here? Something far outside my comprehension no doubt.
No idea, I found his old Myspace, most of the photos aren't viewable but there's a couple with mostly people wearing camo pants.

Back