News Diego Sanchez coach Joshua Fabia explains choke warning to NSAC, chasing Emil Meek with a knife

He sounds like a Jon Jones type of fellow.

This is so littered with hypocrisy I dont know where to begin.

"Fabia said as the result of the pressure, Sanchez completely changed his game plan during the fight, wrestling instead of striking with Chiesa, who pitched a shutout on scorecards with unanimous 30-26 scores."

As a result of being told he shouldn't use a "life threatening grappling move", he changed his game plan to GRAPPlNG as opposed striking??

“Now, 20 minutes later, yeah, I chase them around with a knife to make them move, so they realize, I’m not playing around. And if you think the guy in the ring when it’s one-on-one is playing around, that might be why you end up losing an eye.”
i guess that knife training pressure didnt help lol

I always thought Kavanagh was the most undignified, delusional cuck in the game but this Fabia guy takes the cake <Lmaoo>

WTF did I just read? This guy got his training method from that (comedy) movie "Dodgeball" where the Coach would throw wrenches instead of balls at his players to get them to move better...LMAO.. I would love to see him try chasing Ferguson, Ngannou, Black Beast, or Khabib around with a knife...I'm pretty sure it wouldn't end well for him.

You gotta love MMA.

There is always SOMETHING going on outside the cage. What a fucking reality TV show this sport is.

Just wait until he teaches Diego the "Nuclear Strike", he will win all the belts.

The amount of crazy shit that went on before the fights that we have no idea about is astounding. Fabia trolling with the whole system.

“It’s very interesting that it’s mostly almost all white people talking sh*t about me”

<puh-lease75>

Confirmed troll. I thought he was delusional, but race baiting?? Come on son.... you gotta know what you are doing.

It ain’t my fault you don’t know my moves.
<bball2>

The only thing missing was "bruv" at the end.

Because I’m not shy about putting a finger up his nose?

Pretty sure this aint the only cavity he's been sticking his fingers

I don’t know how much insecurity I’m creating in them

This guy talking about insecurity is really something. The projection is unreal.

This guy is a fucking clown seriously - Diego, what the fuck are you doing.

He's genuinely coming across as a SNL character designed to mock MMA. Can't wait to see what he does next & hoping he appears on the JRE but just how the hell has he convinced genuine MMA fighters to trust him & his training methods, even guys as deranged as Diego?

“It’s very interesting that it’s mostly almost all white people talking sh*t about me,”

Pulling the race card. God this guy is a master at getting under people's skin.

Fabia Bless
him and tyron would make a perfect team

And somehow he's still better than Edmund

I always thought Kavanagh was the most undignified, delusional cuck in the game but this Fabia guy takes the cake <Lmaoo>

You don’t have to like Kavanagh or Edmond. But to compare them to Fabia is just being downright ingenuous. And you know it. They teach actual, legitimate martial arts. Not even Ido Portal is on this level.

You don’t have to like Kavanagh or Edmond. But to compare them to Fabia is just being downright ingenuous. And you know it. They teach actual, legitimate martial arts. Not even Ido Portal is on this level.
please don't compare Kav to Edmund. He teaches actual, legitimate martial arts.

Back