Diego Needs to be Cut For That

Since when is a borderline knee when the guy you were kneeing starts up but is barely touching within a fraction of a second, an intentional foul and lumped in the same category as the previous one we saw tonight?

Pretty much every knee that was borderline was given the benefit of the doubt before but tonight it's herp derp NM so it's a DQ.
You might be thinking when they cant see if the opponent is touching with his hands or not, nothing borderline here, Diego was knee(s) down to the ground.

The issue is him asking the ref what the result would be before deciding to say he couldn't continue. That's the part that many people are questioning. And he's clearly part of an angry chicken gang. That walk out, almost looked like he was clucking at him before the fight started lol. So weird
Diego has been a weird guy since forever but he knew how to fight, last night he was all weird inside the cage.

I’ve only seen the gifs but was it three points of contact because technically being crouched is only 2 and this legal?
There is no three points thing, having 2 hands well placed on the mat or a knee is enough to be considered a grounded opponent, some places go by the old rule where 1 hand was enough.

For following rules? Sorry TS. You're barking up the wrong tree.

The fact that the knee cut his head open makes me say whatever fair enough to Diego.

Diego is gonna end up that tragic fighter in a few more years and it'll be extremely sad for me as he's one of my favorite fighters. He needs to retire and he needs to get away from that weirdo corner guy who knows jack shit about fighting.

There is no three points thing, having 2 hands well placed on the mat or a knee is enough to be considered a grounded opponent, some places go by the old rule where 1 hand was enough.
Is he down or is he squatting? If he’s squatting then it’s legal

Imagine if a hockey coach was like "no let them keep that over turned goal. We here want to win with integrity !!"

F that. Fighters gotta learn the rules. Diego did the right thing.

Yes, it was an illegal shot, but Diego clearly looked for the way out. It was the most cowardly thing I have seen in the octagon in a while.

Sanchez has become an embarrassment.
It was absolutely the right thing to do and you should be ashamed of yourself for making this thread.

And he was shitting on Till when he said he wad scared and was gonna fake an injury

Back