Diego Needs to be Cut For That

krelianx

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Yes, it was an illegal shot, but Diego clearly looked for the way out. It was the most cowardly thing I have seen in the octagon in a while.

Sanchez has become an embarrassment.

Yes, it was an illegal shot, but Diego clearly looked for the way out. It was the most cowardly thing I have seen in the octagon in a while.

Lets think about this for a moment. Diego goes out there and doesn't coward away and fights. He takes a nasty knee to the head from a large guy. That's illegal and disrespectful. Break the rules and don't complain when you lose the fight. Diego did what he had to do to win. That's a personal decision that honestly I can't judge him for. Also, let's not pretend like that knee wouldn't mess up a lot of people.

The question we need to be asking is Diego in some type of cult or what? BC i don't know wth he's doing out there. He acts almost like a robot. Granted he's still tough and at least tried, he did not look good out there. I also worry about his mental state. His corner advice was also horrible. Seems like he's a victim of the "quack"

He was cut.. up by the illegal knee

Since when is a borderline knee when the guy you were kneeing starts up but is barely touching within a fraction of a second, an intentional foul and lumped in the same category as the previous one we saw tonight?

Pretty much every knee that was borderline was given the benefit of the doubt before but tonight it's herp derp NM so it's a DQ.

He made a decision within the rules. Simple as that. Calm down.

Why dont you go into the octagon and show Diego how to fight pussy

I am surprised he didn't ask the ref if he was eligible for the performance bonus.

better matchmaking diego should not be fighting at 170 to begin with and if he is offer him guys his size or even age

mike perry would of been a better option at 170 another guy that should also move to 55

Someone should fall down next time they get an eye poke and get the DQ win.

I don't know what his win bonus is but let's just say you are Diego.. You are losing the fight..You get kneed illegally and if you take the DQ you win and make $100K as a win bonus..Why should you give 2 shits about anything else of the guy who just kneed you?

Since when is a borderline knee when the guy you were kneeing starts up but is barely touching within a fraction of a second, an intentional foul and lumped in the same category as the previous one we saw tonight?

Pretty much every knee that was borderline was given the benefit of the doubt before but tonight it's herp derp NM so it's a DQ.
thank you, I thought no one would say that
that should have been 1 point.

An illegal knee should be an immediate DQ if it's egregious enough, leaving it up to the fighters to play pretend tough guy after taking a shot like that is dumb.

fuck that

rules are there for a reason

guys getting hysterical about it is the real embarrassment

You're an embarassment. Stop using the Internet.

Bitch move from Diego, knew he was losing, wanted Herzog to tell him he'd get the DQ if he gave up. Fucking terrible.

An illegal knee should be an immediate DQ if it's egregious enough, leaving it up to the fighters to play pretend tough guy after taking a shot like that is dumb.

agreed

especially if ‘fans’ are going to get so pissy about it

Back