Diego 10x more entertaining to watch than most UFC fighters.

Diego was far less entertaining than most fighter in that fight.

I want to see Garcia vs Sanchez. Now that would be exciting. The poor judges would be so confused.
I seriously think both would just wing haymakers at each others from too great a distance and occasionally stop to scream, make warfaces or high five.

They would both lose a decision to any decent haka practitioner, imo.

073990-haka.jpg

Better war face, better screaming, and cooler air-punching. 30-27 haka-guy.

No he is not.

Why do you think that? Cause when he takes a big punch he smiles back?

He can either smile and swing air or he can swing air and don`t smile. He is worse than high school brawlers these days.

If you`re a fan of smiling bums you should get a bunch of cheap booze and distribute around in a homeless shelter.

Sad part is that Sanchez is the type of fighter the UFC would love to fill their roster with.

He's actually boring as shit. Moving forward missing punches is not exciting. He has next to no technique in his wrestling and boxing. Doesn't bend over for his takedowns, hasn't been successfull on the ground since before his loss to BJ Penn

I will say, his mean face is second to none, even better than Condits.

I especially liked how he just assumed the role of a human punching bag except for the last few seconds of every round

what does him being exciting have to do with the judges being incompetent?

Yes. JBG was quite pleased with his last night performance.

;rolls eyes;

I seriously think both would just wing haymakers at each others from too great a distance and occasionally stop to scream, make warfaces or high five.

073990-haka.jpg

On the real though, I love when the All Blacks do their Haka.

You should go watch toughman contests instead of MMA.

Bullshit. He's the new Clay Guida. Sound and fury signifying nothing.

If judges were competent diego would be 1 -8 in his last 9 fights.

whether people here like it or not, fighting in the style of diego sanchez is always going to be more welcome to mainstream folks (the people that really matter to the ufc), than the opposite approach.

Getting beat up while screaming isn't exciting.
Anderson Silva blasting people is exciting.

And that's probably the only reason he's still around

leonard garcia 2.0

073990-haka.jpg

Hahahahahaha. I will never again see, hear, or think about Diego Sanchez again without imagining him in the black.

no, he isn't. every fight he has looks identical. all he does is circle, get beat up, lose a decision, or robs another fighter of a decision. rinse and repeat.

Back