Diego 10x more entertaining to watch than most UFC fighters.

Honestly, he seems like a guy desperate not to get cut. Let's be real here.

I'm cool with him being exciting, I'm not cool with his opponents getting robbed when they clearly beat him.

I'm cool with him being exciting, I'm not cool with his opponents getting robbed when they clearly beat him.

z7ia6pxcA.png

I've never been a fan , his wild style normally doesn't even result in a finish like wands wild striking . I prefer to see crisp technique like aldo

Fight of the decade? Against Melendez? You're wrong. Dead wrong. Melendez clearly controlled the first two rounds, Diego did next to nothing. It wasn't even fight of the year, let alone decade....

It was exciting if you were glued to your seat wondering just how much punishment a fighter could take. Diego was kind of like Rocky in the Melendez fight as far as leading with his face. He had one moment where he hurt Gil badly but that was pretty much it.

The saddest thing is Sanchez actually seems to believe it was a close fight or that he should have won.

I do not find watching a guy swing wildly at air, no matter how many punches he wings, while blocking his opponent's punches with his face, all that entertaining to watch.
Agreed. I respect his heart and passion, but it's all ineffective silliness. His style is judge-friendly, but it's unfortunate to see guys lose, who employ actual technique.

I still think the Gomi decision was more ridiculous, but this is rough to watch.

Back