Diego 10x more entertaining to watch than most UFC fighters.

He should be 0-6..After his last fight I zero interest in seeing him compete ever again.

I watch his fights to see him get lit up and then win a split decisions because he yells a lot and smiles when he gets hit.

He hasn't done anything in any of his last fights,go home.

I found his fights with Hathaway, Jury and Pearson and even Stevenson one boring but other than those his fights are usually around the best of the card.

I agree. That kid puts his heart into everything. Easily the most entertaining fighter in all of MMA with second Guida!

Greatest shit decision of all time. So happy Diego won. I love how a guy does the fight of the decade v the #2 LW in the world, less than a year ago and is then torn apart.

lol. You are so dumb.

Diego does one thing and that is walk forward aggressively. His opponents do all the rest by beating him everywhere every round. And those who revel in Diego's wins due so because they get angry that the opponent refuses to brawl when presented the opportunity and instead stay calm and pick him apart with technical fighting and measured shots. Many Just Bleed hate that.

I used to agree. there was nothing entertaining about his performance last night. he did absolutely nothing for 15 minutes. his top 2 moments were getting fired up cause he got rocked and catching a kick

Completely agree. He didn't even look like a professional mma fighter, looked like a street brawler or something.

Diego used to be great to watch but since the Thiago fight he doesn't bring anything to the table other than willingness to eat shots and trade. The Melendez fight was ok but that was due to Gil choosing to play into Sachnez's game the whole fight when he could have easily boxed him to a safe / easy decision.

Diego's last few fights have been totally boring. I didn't even watch the Pearson fight because Cotto/Martinez was on.

If Diego was cut from the UFC tomorrow I would give zero pucks. I have no interest in watching him win garbage undeserved decisions.

Diego used to be a take down and GNP guy, that was my favorite version of Diego and imo the best version of Diego. He fell in love with brawls and applauds.

Pearson's gameplan didn't help much either in that fight.

I actually think Ross planned on using Diego's usual aggression against him but Diego was less aggressive than usual and Ross didn't adjust.

I still think he won 30-27 and really didn't need to adjust IF we had competent judges.

Watching a fighter who should have already retired taking more damage is not entertaining.

The funny part is the ufc is going to play its role and give a big name diego to boost them up and will see diego get "Win" again lol

Back