Die Microsoft

I am the only one that hates Outlook 2010 ?

Too much features I will never use clogging up the screen

I held out til the very end when they "upgraded" to Outlook 2010 at work

I have not tried Windows 8 yet. Is the learning curve high and does it have any similarities to the xp/7 genre?

What is wrong with Tbird for home use? Seriously. I don't get this silly hate for a simple home email program.

Oh and the fact that it has absolutely nothing to do with Thunderbird went right over you alls pointy little heads so there!

I have not tried Windows 8 yet. Is the learning curve high and does it have any similarities to the xp/7 genre?

Yeah its pretty weird. The desktop is tiles for things like Ebay, Netfilx. There's no Start button. You can easily switch to the traditional desktop, thankfully.

I am the only one that hates Outlook 2010 ?

Too much features I will never use clogging up the screen

I held out til the very end when they "upgraded" to Outlook 2010 at work

I like it, but i use it in a corporate environment with online archiving enabled and it's plugged in to sharepoint - so i get a lot of use out of the new features.

^^ word, people at the office have Outlook so integrated into their lives it's crazy.

I only use it for e-mail, keeping up with calendar activity & accessing shared contacts.

first world problems keep me employed. i'm not mad at first world problems at all.

Outlook Express is worth a look. I've never had issues with it.

Back