Did You Enjoy Sex The First Time You Had It??

Hell yea, it was like sticking my dick in a bucket of water though. I just have that effect on the ladies:cool:

She got pissed when I nutted on her thigh prematurely and asked "was it good for you?"

uh...guys....

1238561028087.jpg

Congratulations on posting something I've never seen on the internet.

First time lasted a magical 5 seconds. And unfortunately it was in a car. The second time was much better. And it just kept getting better and better. Then I got married and it got worse. Then I got divorced and it got much better again.

It was ok if you could even consider it sex. It was an awkward, fumbling encounter. Looking back, I don't think I understood either one of our anatomies.

Fuck yes.......my glorious 13 seconds of copulation

I couldn't really enjoy it because it was her first time too and it hurt her so much.

I didn't like it and I never went back to Church afterwards.

Probably the worst sex I have ever had, BUT it made up for that because I JUST HAD SEX.

Your first time with anyone is usually not great compared to later and so two virgins havign sex for he first time ever was always going to be mostly a learning experience.

You speaketh the truth.

Nothing more awkward than two Vs going at it...

It was cool. Nothing great though. Broad was so tight it took forever to get my monster in and I almost gave up. Halfway through our first session her friend walked in and wanted the 3some. She was down at first but as soon as her friend got naked and had a better body she shut it down. I was so fucking pissed and spent the next 10 minutes trying to talk her into it, never happened. Never talked to her again.

:rolleyes: (cough) virgin (cough)

My first was with a very experienced woman, so I got coached into doing it the right way.

I was so good that when I told her it was my first time she didn't believe me.

Was shaky, lasted a long time, condom fell off. First time with someone I loved though, I was done in no time. Just couldn't contain ye olde eruption!

Back