Did You Enjoy Sex The First Time You Had It??

I did, My friends older sister kind of showed me the ropes. I was 14 and she was 18, and she went slow and told me what women like etc....I think we did it 3x in an hour and a half. she was loving it too. Her boyfriend at the time did drugs and couldn’t get it up so we made a FWB agreement. Lasted 4 years, was awesome always had her between girlfriends, after parties, etc. Never got weird. Sometimes you really click with someone physically and we really did.

Two virgins...it was a mess...still think i put in the wrong hole...not sure...

Funny shit was,at the third section,I definitely put in the wrong hole when we tried dog style for the first time.

Made me go watch this again. could you imagine losing your virginity to Jessica alba?

tenor.gif

It was aight

I was 13 and she was 19. She screamed with pleasure and her friend begged for my hog.

My first was a late-night encounter. Sneaking around to do this girl was very fun! We were both virgins, and I had her get on top. I lasted a decent amount of time before unloading. Other times with her, I either blew fast or lasted awhile. She was hot and sexy. My regret with her is that I never gave her an orgasm. All the encounters were clandestine, so we had to be quick and quiet. I would have loved to spend time with her and give her all the "Os" she could handle.

The first time with my soon-to-be wife, I had to have lasted a solid 30 minutes. I was so nervous! On the next date we 69ed and we both had hard orgasms, then I lasted another 20 minutes or longer pumping away. Before the next session, she grabbed me by the face, looked me in the eyes, and said "relax! You don't have to last forever! If you come too quickly, we can always do it again." That eased my mind so much. We've been together now for nearly 30 years. She was the keeper!

It was quite awkward and there was a lot of alcohol involved, but overall it was fun.

It also just felt good to get my cherry popped.

Adolescent boys are quite self conscious about being virgins for whatever reasons.

Little did I know at that age that I’d have plenty of time to make myself miserable for some pussy.

Awkward and hilariously brief but felt great. Destroyed her sheets lmao.

I was 9 and whipped out my Congo sized python. I nailed this college freshman and her three friends. They couldn't walk right the rest of the week. It was ok.

I definitely did. I was really drunk, so I wasn’t too nervous, and it made me last forever. She was more experienced, so she knew wtf she was doing. It was amazing. She let me bust inside her too.

It was with a prostitute, I dont remember exactly if I enjoyed it man, but I guess I did because I did come and I dont think there is a possible way to cum and not enjoy it!

I do remember I was very nervous but the prostitute didnt make me feel awkward or treated me like a kid, I dont even remember her face but Id probably say in my memory she was nice....so wherever you are, thank yo ho!

Not really but my uncle sure seemed happy with himself.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back