• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Did you care that Izzy wasn't penalized

nah, dana loves and encourages fake/real beefs, to sell more ppvs

--How can you not know the Herring I ain't no gay kiss in Pride?
-I don't know the name of the fighter who put his foot down..
-this also:

We all know the heath kiss. It’s just so far removed from what izzy did no one can imagine you are equating them….

And this is you rn
images
and here is you right now.

97-974616_troll-face-meme-angry-happy-mad-mask-fake.png

For the rape meme that he performed on a semi conscious Costa? Fighters have been cut for much less, fights have been turned into NCd. Izzy walked away.

UFC.gif

If you don't mind this act, what will your reaction be if Costa wins the rematch and gets to Izzy's face with his cock, simulating oral sex, to get even? Will you support it, encourage it?
Sounds like you’ve been fantasizing about Costa for a long time.

That's retarded man, he already KO:d him, the only jizzbags that enjoyed what he did after have to be 14 year old Izzy fans, i mean i hope so.

Izzy did murk him, and no im not a Costa fanboy, fairplay to him but what he did after what disgraceful, act like a champion ffs.

I felt the same when Bisping spat on Riveras corner, the fight is over, you don't have to shake hands or whatever but leave that shit in the cage.
Just because you’re not on here making whiny posts about it doesn’t mean you like
That's retarded man, he already KO:d him, the only jizzbags that enjoyed what he did after have to be 14 year old Izzy fans, i mean i hope so.

Izzy did murk him, and no im not a Costa fanboy, fairplay to him but what he did after what disgraceful, act like a champion ffs.

I felt the same when Bisping spat on Riveras corner, the fight is over, you don't have to shake hands or whatever but leave that shit in the cage.
“Act like a champion?” He is a champion and this is how he acted. Doubt he cares what a whiny, offended wanker on some obscure forum thinks about it.
This is the fight game and if you’re this sensitive, maybe bowling is better suited to you.

Those are examples of fighters actually striking their opponent - even trying to KO the other person.....

All Adesanya did was a humping gesture. It was childish and inappropriate.... but doesn't compare to actually striking the opponent

Deserves a stern "Don't do that again" nothing more
This all day long.
What Izzy did was a gesture, no worse then flipping someone off, not cool but meh......

Some people do seem to find it funny to simulate rape. It’s pretty creepy to me. With that being said, I definitely don’t want to see israel simulate fellatio upon costas dork.

It really was complete BS that he didn't get a fine for that

Unfortunately that's the nature of the sport even back to Tito's "Gay Mezger is my Bitch" T-Shirt.
At some point, the UFC or the commission (of each state/country/whatever) is going to have to reign these guys in if the sport gets big enough.
If it doesn't get big enough, it won't really matter.

all i'm going to say that UFC is as real as it gets

in a real fight, there's no ref there to stop you from emasculating your opponent after you knock him out

Didn't Costa call Izzy a girl and all this other shit? Fuck him. If he felt so sour about it, why didn't he just turn around and hit him in the balls, or use his foot for that? He's a coward.

It's not something I like to see in my sport or in boxing. But Costa 100% brought it on himself, you can't ignore context. We all saw the buildup. If he'd done it to a respectful guy like Whittaker or Gastelum out of nowhere that would be different.

Lol. I remember that there were people on here calling for Adesanya to be arrested.

Sounds like TS wants to bitch for the sake of bitching.

People are ignoring the context of it. Costa was emasculating Izzy/calling Izzy gay/feminine for over a year. Post after post, getting Izzy’s haters on his side. For Izzy to emasculate the “king of bitchs” like that in front of millions was hands down the funniest moment of last year in the UFC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back