• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Did you care that Izzy wasn't penalized

Heath Herring got DQ'd.
Paul Daley, barely connecting the sucker punch? He got cut.
There was one guy who put his foot down on a KOd opponent (Hulk style), not hurting him in the process. Cut.

What incident are you referring to that Herring got DQ'd for? Also, who was that guy that put his foot on a KO'd opponent? The Paul Daley sucker punch was worse than Izzy's humping because it could have caused actual physical damage.

With regards to Izzy humping Costa, it was definitely a classless douchebag move and he should have been fined for it. I don't see how you could change the fight to a No Contest since it had already been stopped, the humping had no effect on the outcome.

But then, the UFC has never been fair and consistent with its punishments, they always go easy on their more popular fighters. If Khabib was anyone else he would have been cut after the post-McGregor bout brawl. If Conor was anyone else he would have been cut after threatening to kill Dustin's family in their sleep. If Jones was anyone else he would have been cut many times over. World ain't a fair place.

<Fedor23>

Heath Herring got DQ'd.
Paul Daley, barely connecting the sucker punch? He got cut.
There was one guy who put his foot down on a KOd opponent (Hulk style), not hurting him in the process. Cut.

None of these are remotely the same thing LOL..

We get it Costa is ur boy...

But come on man.. lets be real...

If you think Izzy should of got punished for that...then Costa should of gotten fined for calling him a tranny and posting cross dressing edits of him before the fight ..Costa gave it before hand and recieved it after

brock rode herring simulating rape at the end of the 3rd round and didnt get penalized.

randy spanked ortiz on the ass last round of the fight, didnt get penalized.

why would izzy get penalized for this??

Again... I don't care. At all.
This sort of things only happens to guys who take it too far in the pre fight trash talk. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
nah, dana loves and encourages fake/real beefs, to sell more ppvs

What incident are you referring to that Herring got DQ'd for? Also, who was that guy that put his foot on a KO'd opponent? The Paul Daley sucker punch was worse than Izzy's humping because it could have caused actual physical damage.

With regards to Izzy humping Costa, it was definitely a classless douchebag move and he should have been fined for it. I don't see how you could change the fight to a No Contest since it had already been stopped, the humping had no effect on the outcome.

But then, the UFC has never been fair and consistent with its punishments, they always go easy on their more popular fighters. If Khabib was anyone else he would have been cut after the post-McGregor bout brawl. If Conor was anyone else he would have been cut after threatening to kill Dustin's family in their sleep. If Jones was anyone else he would have been cut many times over. World ain't a fair place.

<Fedor23>
--How can you not know the Herring I ain't no gay kiss in Pride?
-I don't know the name of the fighter who put his foot down..
-this also:

None of these are remotely the same thing LOL..

We get it Costa is ur boy...

But come on man.. lets be real...

If you think Izzy should of got punished for that...then Costa should of gotten fined for calling him a tranny and posting cross dressing edits of him before the fight ..Costa gave it before hand and recieved it after
yeah ts's examples are terrible.

herring got kissed on the lips and knocked the guy out because he didnt like that.

daley way after the fight was over walked kos down and threw a shot, lol.

neither remotely compare to what izzy did.

This is very dangerous and way after the stoppage. Israel gave one little hump in the heat of the moment while the ref was stopping the fight.
That doesn't compare at all.
just about any strike in mma is dangerous, that's not the point. the point is, its illegal, disgusting and despicable move.

I think he was just trying to separate himself from Costa and/or helping Costa to get up

Its def not a nice thing to do,but I didnt like Costa,so I say i dont really care. If i'm UFC id say,knock that shit off next time tho

yeah ts's examples are terrible.
herring got kissed on the lips and knocked the guy out because he didnt like that.
daley way after the fight was over walked kos down and threw a shot, lol.
neither remotely compare to what izzy did.
The first is in response to clear, legal definition of sexual assault, and the second is clearly assault and battery since it occurred well after the sanctioned bout was over. Yeah these are better.
brock rode herring simulating rape at the end of the 3rd round and didnt get penalized.
randy spanked ortiz on the ass last round of the fight, didnt get penalized. why would izzy get penalized for this??
I'll add J. Jones doing the X over his junk pelvic thrust against ....was that DC? Bisping spitting on Rivera's corner deserved something. What about Masdival mocking an unconscious Askern?
Bottom line, Izzy's mounting Costa was in poor taste, nothing more.

Back