Did Till pull a fast one?

You missed the point.

He didn't allude to having issues with the weight cut to mess with anyone. He said his weight was fine and made weight.

good for him (and my bets) still cant trust him before he makes weight though.

My favourite part is people acting like Tyron isn't a massive WW

Woodley will be a LHW come Saturday night.

I dont think he pulled a fast one. He seemed confident this whole camp that he was going to make the weight. Fans were the ones insisting that he wouldnt.

Yes Till and Mackenzie Dern both are using mind games

Wow. It's fucking shocking he had the discipline to get in the UFC, much less win the belt.

Fucking Hendricks, you can't call him a bust cause he was champ and top 5 p4p but god he should of went down as a WW goat. Dude had. the talent to be right there with Gsp

It was 85% humidity in Dallas today, so that was helping him get the sweat going that he was talking about. There is a insane video of him talking about his weight cut and he has a crazy story about a can of coke. He still says he is only fighting 1 or 2 times at WW. He is done with 170.
Ultimately, he still had to watch every bite and every ounce that he consumed.

He was saying weight was good and not a problem all week. Not much of an effort to convince Woodley he wouldnt make it.

till wasn't doing anything or trying to " pull a fast one ".

he was just saying the cut sucks, saying it always sucks but kept saying he would make it.

only reason he kept talking about it is because every single person kept asking.

What do you expect? He's missed weight two times and was gifted a TS right after missing weight. Not much else to talk about.

I don’t think him making weight has any relevance beyond Saturday, if he wins maybe once more.

He’s huge for the weight and only gonna be able to almost die a few more times, he needs to go up regardless.

Smash Woodley first is fine by me

Yes, that was some classic mind games. That might not be enough though.

Make Woodley and fans believe that he won't make weight. Make Wood expect a non title fight at catchweight. I think Wood is shook and caught off gaurd. Till mind gaming him.
Any body else notice this?
Make Woodley and fans believe that he won't make weight. Make Wood expect a non title fight at catchweight. I think Wood is shook and caught off gaurd. Till mind gaming him.

Anybody else notice this ? Gotta be staf right?

good for him (and my bets) still cant trust him before he makes weight though.

The point is he's not trying to deceive anyone into thinking he's having a tougher weight cut than he is.

He actually said the opposite, the UFC still booked Usman as a replacement, i guess there was going to be some trouble if Till would had missed weight.
Ah right, I only heard a snippet on a video on someone else's phone

The point is he's not trying to deceive anyone into thinking he's having a tougher weight cut than he is.

I agree, but still cant trust him with what he promises.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back