Did Till pull a fast one?

intentional or not, coming in at 169 is a nice psychological win for Till.

Woodley is not some n00b though. whether Till made weight or not, it should have no bearing on Woodley's game plan or mindset.

Yes he definitely missed weight by staging a family emergency and edged past WB all to put Woodley off.

He's got weasely, predatory atmosphere about him, so I don't doubt he's been angling something.

EDIT: That's not a bad thing, by the way. I'm not looking for my pro fighters to be nice people.
it's the eyes. too close

I really don't think Tyron cared if Till made weight or not and he said so from the beginning.

Make Woodley and fans believe that he won't make weight. Make Wood expect a non title fight at catchweight. I think Wood is shook and caught off gaurd. Till mind gaming him.
He was saying for weeks his weight wouldn’t be an issue. He wasn’t trying to make anybody think he was missing weight. He was tired of hearing about it and sent a message by weighing in at 1lb under.

No. Woodley is also a big guy that also cuts a lot of weight.

Also didn't he say if Till missed weight there would be no fight?
He actually said the opposite, the UFC still booked Usman as a replacement, i guess there was going to be some trouble if Till would had missed weight.

He actually said the opposite, the UFC still booked Usman as a replacement, i guess there was going to be some trouble if Till would had missed weight.

Wood said he would fight till If he missed weight for a non title fight, but he wouldn't fight Usman.

He may have intentionally missed weight in his last fight but it wasn't for that reason

Outsmarting Tyrone is like trying to contain an active ant hill

nah he did the most basic thing required of a fighter and made weight. it was fun making him the butt of the jokes but now we got to wait until the next fuck up.

he said that last time too and vowed he would make weight.
You missed the point.

He didn't allude to having issues with the weight cut to mess with anyone. He said his weight was fine and made weight.

Till was complaining about his cut because he was putting more effort into it than usual.

Woodley says he doesnt give a shit either way so no

Back