Did Till pull a fast one?

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Make Woodley and fans believe that he won't make weight. Make Wood expect a non title fight at catchweight. I think Wood is shook and caught off gaurd. Till mind gaming him.

As far as I know, he's been saying his weight is fine this whole time?

Sherdoggers said he wouldn’t.

Til said he would.

Make Woodley and fans believe that he won't make weight. Make Wood expect a non title fight at catchweight. I think Wood is shook and caught off gaurd. Till mind gaming him.
I don’t think this was ever the case TS.

In the embedded vlog 3 he walked right past a wendys in the airport.

Proud of you Darren.

The wife analyzes people claiming injury for insurance claims.

She said in the embedded when Till walked past Woodley in the hall that it looked like a fake limp to her.

<[analyzed}>

The English are crafty buggers.

Why would Woodley care if he was ready and willing to fight an overweight Till?

till wasn't doing anything or trying to " pull a fast one ".

he was just saying the cut sucks, saying it always sucks but kept saying he would make it.

only reason he kept talking about it is because every single person kept asking.

Wonder what weight Till will be at fight time? 185? 190? 200?...hhhmmmm

It wouldn't surprise me. People still believe Bag of bones Ferguson is walking around 205 lbs off season.

It's hard to know what games he's playing with that accent.

My guess is that a non title fight is the LAST thing on Woodley's plans, getting beat and keeping the belt would make him even more saltier than usual, dude is so full of himself.

My guess is that a non title fight is the LAST thing on Woodley's plans, getting beat and keeping the belt would make him even more saltier than usual, dude is so full of himself.

Wow a UFC champion being full of themselves. Could you imagine?

Why would Woodley care if he was ready and willing to fight an overweight Till?
This. If Till made weight, he would still be a lot heavier come fight day. It actually aids Woodley if he planned for a bigger Till, since he’ll be big no matter what.

If 6ft 3 Vick can make 155 then anything is possible

No. Woodley is also a big guy that also cuts a lot of weight.

Also didn't he say if Till missed weight there would be no fight?

Back