Did the welterweight champion really just call out the true featherweight champion? That's a new low

Too many people to name, all you'd have to do is go back and look at some threads leading up to the fight though.
I'm not digging through that shit storm in the Court of opinion of Conor it Love or Hate there is no in between .

Agreed, he kicked Wonderboy's ass most of the fight

Were we watching the same fight? He had two big moments in two rounds, the rest of the time he was getting out pointed by Thompson. The story of that fight was the majority of the time Thompson setting the pace with Woodley occasionally exploding in a big way when he felt the moment was right.

By the scoring criteria of the unified rules, the fight was either a draw, or Thompson 3 rounds to 2, depending on if you scored round four 10-8 Woodley or not.

I'm not digging through that shit storm in the Court of opinion of Conor it Love or Hate there is no in between .
Fine by me, I'm just making you aware of the fact that many people (MANY) said Edward would do what you believe Tyron would do.

Tyron needs any and every superfight he can get his hands on to make people give a shit about his fights.

Fine by me, I'm just making you aware of the fact that many people (MANY) said Edward would do what you believe Tyron would do.

I'm on the Tyron bandwagon for this one , Eddie not so much , especially how tiny he looked next time McGregor at the weigh in.

Didn't get the memo, did you? Conor will never go back to fw. He can't do the cut anymore as his head has gotten too big

To be fair, Woodley has been very tact when talking about this. He's acknowledged it being a unfair fight and only wants it for the money.

Conor has suggested this fight, Woodley should say something imo.

But calling out GSP and saying JBJ is your best freind... Well..

Anderson changed his tune and said he'd fight JBJ as well at catchweight.

People try to find any reason to hate this guy.
I have no problem with Woodley but for a while he was making it very easy to dislike him. There is no denying he was acting very entitled acting and hypocritical.

In the last couple monthd he's made me a fan again though

Reminds me for some reason of Mel Gibsons William Wallace speech.

Man is Conor going to have to fight a guy 5 weight classes up again!?!?!?

Damn what a legend I mean he fought Nate when Nate weighed at least 310 in the cage being a full foot taller and won that battle.

Well he's out until May or the summer idiot so yeah, kinda.

But Jose Aldo might save the 155 division.
How many months between fights? 6 or less = not stalling. Otherwise your boy aldo is just as bad. Try not to be such a fucktard in the future.

By your logic, DC (a HW) won his LHW belt by beating a WW and was about to rematch a WW before he got hurt...

Back