Did the welterweight champion really just call out the true featherweight champion? That's a new low

dragonclaw

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
That's like Stipe Miocic calling out Bisping, telling him "what the F$#%, come get some", its absolutely ridiculous.

Tyron's behavior as of late very appalling and I believe it speaks volumes about his character. He's telling the world that he's a bully that likes to taunt smaller fighters and goad them into a fight, where he knows full well he's got an unfair advantage. I guess that's just how they roll in Ferguson.

To be fair, Woodley has been very tact when talking about this. He's acknowledged it being a unfair fight and only wants it for the money.

Conor has suggested this fight, Woodley should say something imo.

But calling out GSP and saying JBJ is your best freind... Well..

Tyrone is racist against colors and little people

That's like Stipe Miocic calling out Bisping, telling him "what the F$#%, come get some", its absolutely ridiculous.

That would be true if bisping had fought at HW twice within the last year, Bisping had also talked about fighting Stipe, and if the weight difference between the classes was 25 lbs and not 80 lbs.

Tyron's behavior as of late very appalling and I believe it speaks volumes about his character. He's telling the world that he's a bully that likes to taunt smaller fighters and goad them into a fight, where he knows full well he's got an unfair advantage. I guess that's just how they roll in Ferguson.
Woodley was called out first. And that was the plan anyway. mcgregor was supposed to beat Aldo, then RDA, and then face Lawler in New York.

What is low is how mcgregor tried to start a fight with Woodley while Refrigerator Perry stood in between them.

People try to find any reason to hate this guy.

Didn't Conor call him out? Honestly I don't think there's a fighter on the roster who wouldn't fight Conor.

Agreed, he kicked Wonderboy's ass most of the fight, deal with it Sherdog

Sherdog looking for that great white hope! Woodley is all class and for "some reason" 90% of sherdog hates him.

Seriously though, TS has a point.

Woodley should laugh off the talk of McGregor challenging him for the title and focus on true 170'ers who have earned a shot like a Wonderboy rematch or Damien Maia. The Nick Diaz matchup sounds crazy to me but it makes more sense than the McGregor matchup.

TWood knows he'd rag doll Conor and it would be an easy win and a big payday as well.

Sherdog looking for that great white hope! Woodley is all class and for "some reason" 90% of sherdog hates him.
Maybe because he calls out retired fighters like Diaz and GSP instead of taking the Wonderboy fight?He took it eventually after GSP and Diaz fights were refused by the UFC.

And about sherdog: Imagine if Bisping challenges DC instead of fighting Romero? Would they consider it a "duck" or "suicidal brave"?
Then replace Bisping with Conor, DC with RDA/Alvarez/Woodley, Romero with Aldo/Frankie/Holloway/Khabib

Conor would KO Tyrone stiff.
He would rag doll the fuck out of McGregor , Conor is a ripped monster at 155 and walked in at 168 for the 1st Diaz fight at WW . Wonder Boy didn't KO this version of Woodley , and he is 3 inches taller than Conor and walks at 195 to 200 lbs similar to Woodley . Conor is the FW and LW king but against the WW top 5 it won't transfer he isn't as sharp .

Fighting Conor changes people's lives. Fuck outta here. If I was a heavy weight I'd still call out Conor on the off chance he agrees to fight me(remember frank Mir vs Anderson Silvia at one point was maybe going to happen).

Maybe because he calls out retired fighters like Diaz and GSP instead of taking the Wonderboy fight?He took it eventually after GSP and Diaz fights were refused by the UFC.

And about sherdog: Imagine if Bisping challenges DC instead of fighting Romero? Would they consider it a "duck" or "suicidal brave"?
Then replace Bisping with Conor, DC with RDA/Alvarez/Woodley, Romero with Aldo/Frankie/Holloway/Khabib

Bisping called out Diaz and GSP for 206, then when jacare became free, he was suddenly too injured to fight,

this happened within a span of like 3 days

Actually, Bisping isn't a chickenshit that's scared to put his belt on the line. So your comparison doesn't work.

Can you blame him? High profile smaller fighter with the biggest payday of his career. If I was Woodley I'd talk shit nonstop till he takes the bait and signs the contract.
Calling out 5 year winless and 2 years inactive Nick Diaz was way more pathetic.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back