Did the welterweight champion really just call out the true featherweight champion? That's a new low

Man is Conor going to have to fight a guy 5 weight classes up again!?!?!?

Damn what a legend I mean he fought Nate when Nate weighed at least 310 in the cage being a full foot taller and won that battle.

That's like Stipe Miocic calling out Bisping, telling him "what the F$#%, come get some", its absolutely ridiculous.

Tyron's behavior as of late very appalling and I believe it speaks volumes about his character. He's telling the world that he's a bully that likes to taunt smaller fighters and goad them into a fight, where he knows full well he's got an unfair advantage. I guess that's just how they roll in Ferguson.
Selective memory or hearing. Who called who out? If a little dog barks at a big dog and the big dog don't bark back everyone thinks something is wrong with the big dog.

Man is Conor going to have to fight a guy 5 weight classes up again!?!?!?

Damn what a legend I mean he fought Nate when Nate weighed at least 310 in the cage being a full foot taller and won that battle.
Truly Legendary.

He would rag doll the fuck out of McGregor , Conor is a ripped monster at 155 and walked in at 168 for the 1st Diaz fight at WW . Wonder Boy didn't KO this version of Woodley , and he is 3 inches taller than Conor and walks at 195 to 200 lbs similar to Woodley . Conor is the FW and LW king but against the WW top 5 it won't transfer he isn't as sharp .
We will just agree to disagree, this is what a lot of people said about the top 5 LW.

Seriously though, TS has a point.

Woodley should laugh off the talk of McGregor challenging him for the title and focus on true 170'ers who have earned a shot like a Wonderboy rematch or Damien Maia. The Nick Diaz matchup sounds crazy to me but it makes more sense than the McGregor matchup.

TWood knows he'd rag doll Conor and it would be an easy win and a big payday as well.

Conor and Kavanagh started this. Conor said he wanted to fight lawler earlier this year, (kavanagh said conor would beat lawler). You expect woodley to pass on more money for 1 fight than he's made his entire career. come on people.

Didn't we already learn that Woodley doesn't get to choose his fights?

Woodley already let Conor wear his title.
UFC-205-Alvarez-v-McGregor.jpg

Conor and Kavanagh started this. Conor said he wanted to fight lawler earlier this year, (kavanagh said conor would beat lawler). You expect woodley to pass on more money for 1 fight than he's made his entire career. come on people.
He should not hold up the the 170 division as the 145 & 155 divisions are being held up as of right now. You want three fucking divisions stalled because of one money hungry Irish man?

The Woodley/Wonderboy fight must be settled since it ended in a controversial draw. That's when immediate rematches are supposed to happen. And poor Damien Maia...

Bisping vs Woodley would be a good fight.

People try to find any reason to hate this guy.
Agreed. I'm not a Woodley fan, per se, but the guy has done nothing to deserve the hate he gets. When he calls out legends in his own division, he gets flack. When a smaller guy calls him out, and Woodley responds, he gets flack. People complain that he wants money fights, conveniently forgetting that he's a "prize" fighter.

Sure, Woodley may not be the most likable guy around. But he's certainly done nothing to be hated.

He would rag doll the fuck out of McGregor , Conor is a ripped monster at 155 and walked in at 168 for the 1st Diaz fight at WW . Wonder Boy didn't KO this version of Woodley , and he is 3 inches taller than Conor and walks at 195 to 200 lbs similar to Woodley . Conor is the FW and LW king but against the WW top 5 it won't transfer he isn't as sharp .
"Conor is the FW and LW king" Whoa.......Shut the front door. He is hardly the 55 King. He never even had to fight ONE 55'er for that shot.

Conor called him out first, and he realizes that it would be a easy payday. Besides, Conor had two bouts at WW.

Agreed, he kicked Wonderboy's ass most of the fight, deal with it Sherdog
Actually most of the fight was a stalemate with no action. Maybe you should rematch it.

"Conor is the FW and LW king" Whoa.......Shut the front door. He is hardly the 55 King. He never even had to fight ONE 55'er for that shot.

You beat the lineal champ , you are the Champ , Promise you I'm not a McGregor fan , far from it but bottom line Eddie blitzed RDA and Conor owned Eddie , not his fault the UFC gave him the shot over the other contenders .

He should not hold up the the 170 division as the 145 & 155 divisions are being held up as of right now. You want three fucking divisions stalled because of one money hungry Irish man?

The Woodley/Wonderboy fight must be settled since it ended in a controversial draw. That's when immediate rematches are supposed to happen. And poor Damien Maia...
How is 155 stalled? It hasn't been that long since connor beat eddie. Retard.

Lmao Colin fans "He'll take the WW strap! R1 KO woodley stiff hurrhurrdurr GOAT 3 DIV CHAMP"

Woodley responds, Conor fans now like "OMG calling out a Fw, very cowardly unfair! New low! Hurrhurrdurr!"

Conor fans are fucking stupid and the epitome of retardation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back