Did Rory embarrass Ellenberger?

This gif sums up their fight.

karate_kids-93148.gif

They embarrassed themselves.

ha!

probably the most boring fight ever

Rory should have been cut after that performance and Jake should have had his pay cut and one last opportunity to redeem himself. MacDonald's Canadian citizenship has saved him though.

Winning always helps too. But yea, being a possible draw to make money is something the ufc seems to be interested in as well.

No, but he did show that Ellenberger has a lot of trouble dealing with a big fighter with a good jab. I thought he should have been throwing low kicks and lead hooks to deal with Rory's jab but he rarely did either. He could have turned Rory's legs to hamburger meat if he threw kicks.

Ellenberger embarrassed himself...talking shit only to have a staring contest with Rory for 3 rounds

This. Ellenburger hyped himself up after claiming Hendricks "ducked him" and how he's going to wreck Rory etc. When the fight happened, he choked.

I know Rory MacDonald got a lot of crap for his performance against Ellenberger on Fox, but I am one of the people who was really impressed.

My question is, do you think he embarrassed Ellenberger? I know neither guy took much damage, but when all you have to do is flash your jab in someone's face and they have no answer for 3 rounds, it makes you look really bad.

I would go as far as saying Rory really embarrassed Ellenberger in that fight and made him look amateur.

Rory 'God of War' MacDonald did himself no favours either.

Just a shit fight.

Rory should have been cut after that performance and Jake should have had his pay cut and one last opportunity to redeem himself. MacDonald's Canadian citizenship has saved him though.

Lol I think you have already cut more than half of the UFC.

Rory 'God of War' MacDonald did himself no favours either.

Just a shit fight.

Giving yourself a nickname is lame, especially when it's something like Ares, the water boy was a much better nickname.

Back